Nature God Kid

Chapter One | Love

I take a bus everyday to get to my college, and it can prove to be quite a pain; considering how my bus stop is about one mile away from my house, I have no money for a car, and that it happens to rain a lot here. 

Having water drip down your body is always the best way to enter the bus, thankfully the busdriver is aware of my everyday struggles and keeps a towel just for me. 

Then again she probably just doesn't want her seats wet.

I like to think of the first though.

On the way there, there's also another kid at my college, he's just very strange. His stop is in the middle of the woods, there's no path to a home or nothing.

Kinda like mine. Which is why I know he's odd.

I don't think he realizes we go to the same college. He isn't a loner, from what I could see between classes, and along with that he dresses sharply. 

But he just bugs me. 

Everyday he just emerges from the woods as the bus come to a halt in front of him. He doesn't even glance at the bus driver, just gives her a simple nod as he sits down on the first seat in the bus.

In the summer the grass is greener where he stands, in the autumn the leaves seem to circle around his body, winter the snowflakes marry his features. Right now it's spring, and it seems as though the rain just doesn't land on him. 

Either way I like to believe that this kid is a nature god, and if he is I'd like him to slaughter a pig so I could eat it. 

He entered the bus perfectly dry and sat down in the seat behind me, oh did I mention he had a delicious looking sandwhich in his hand? I think not, but he had a delicious looking sandwich in his hand and it just sent my hunger on. 

The first time my stomach rumbled I took a sip of water. Big mistake. I had the worst stomach cramp. The second time my stomach rumbled it was like chewbacca got ran over by a semi and lit on fire. The thrid time it rumbled was three seconds after chewbacca's death.

It was a solid five seconds after that someone tapped my shoulder. When I turned around I was greated by a slice of deliciousness, aka the other half of nature god kid's sandwhich. 

Not wanting to get the wrong assumption I waited. He nudged the food closer to my face. 

"Take it" he said, "I don't want anymore." he finished. 

I must share a very key thing to you dear reader. 

I am buysexual. Not bisexual, buysexual. What this means is that if you buy me food I become sexual. And god I was ready to ravish that sandwhich into next year.

Taking the sandwhich slice I smiled and murmured a quick thanks to the male.

Turning backaround I demolished it with my teeth.

It's taste was incredibly magical, making me have a mouthgasm that I nearly said 'I love you' aloud.

When we arrived at my college I almost gave into the urge to praise the nature god kid.

Today I found out what love is.

Food.

<3