🔥 /Damiano David/ Pt.5

Italy 05-28-2021

⚠️smut warning!!⚠️

We went inside the house, we all sat down around a table in the garden. Damiano sat down next to me, i was talking with all of them about how crazy the past week has been. Damiano was way to quiet, 'so have you and Damiano texted a lot since last time?' Victoria asks. 'Well we actually haven't texted at all' i say, while i was talking Damiano slipped a hand on my thigh. 'shit i didn't thought he would do this in front of everyone' i thought to myself. I just talked about how i didn't really have had the time to text. Thomas starts telling a story about something crazy that happened while they were in Rotterdam. 

Damiano goes up to my panties, slipping his hand in slowly so no one notices it. He starts rubbing my clit, and puts 2 fingers in me. I let out a soft moan under my breath, he smirks a little. He starts going faster, 'i need him to stop right now' i thought. Thomas was done with his story, 'so I wanted to ask you guys if i could maybe stay here?' I asked, Damiano went slower but didn't stop. 'Of course we have an extra room let me show it to you' Victoria said. He looked a little irritated as he pulled back his hand and i stood up. They sowed me my room and it was actually really big! It even had a bathroom with shower and bath! 'If it's okay i'm going to stay here for a little while and freshen up before dinner' i said. 'We are going out after dinner actually, y/n will you come wit us?' Ethan asked. 'Of course! I will see you guys at dinner than!' I said exited. 

Finally i got some alone time, i only have been here for 2 hours and a lot has happened already! I decided to take a bath and relax. I put on some music and pink led lights, i stepped in the bath. The water was very warm, i put in a bath bomb that smelled delicious. I was jamming out to the music when all of a sudden i saw that the door was open. I shocked up and looked behind me, there he stood, NAKED! He looked so hot tho, 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE' i screamed. 'I told you you would regret that' he said, 'It's getting cold in here!' i said. He closed the door and locked it. He walked towards me an sat down in the bath. I went towards him, i wanted to kiss him but he pushed me back. 'What the hell' i said annoyed, 'you gonna have to wait' he said. I don't understand he went to me right?! I stepped out of the bath into the shower, if he isn't gonna do anything why wait. I was washing myself facing towards the wall, two hands went up and down my body. I turned around and he slammed me against the wall. 'Ouch' i said, he didn't respond.

'Get on your knees' he said in a deep voice. I went down on my knees, 'Suck it, no teasing this time' he said in a even deeper voice. I licked up and down and started sucking, he arched his head back from all the pleasure. 'Ahh yess right there y/n' he groaned, i started gagging a little. He put his hand on my head pulling my hair, he made sure i took all of him in my mouth. My eyes started tearing up a little, 'that's what you get for teasing me' he moaned. He was enjoying it so much, he came in my mouth 'swallow' he said, and so i did. I thought he was finally done so i got out of the shower and grabbed a towel. I went to the bed to grab my clothes that i put there before going in bath. He pushed me from behind on the bed. He turned me around, 'you thought i was done huh?' he said smirking. 'I really need some rest before we go out' i said, 'that's not gonna happen y/n' he said. 

He went down on me, his tongue touching my clit. I moaned without trying to stay quiet, 'Yes Dami right there, don't stop!' I moaned as i was feeling myself getting close. All of a sudden he went really slow, he stopped. 'hey! why did you sto- OMG' i screamed, he slammed his dick so hard in me. 'I'm cumming" I moaned really loud, I came all over his dick. After I came he started going faster, 'No wait stop i'm to sensitive please!!' I said, 'Not until i'm finished' he groaned. I screamed at this point from pain and pleasure. He was groaning so hard, it turned me on even more. 'Almost there' he groaned. I feel that i was also close, we both came at the same time. I screamed so hard, i have never came this hard before. He laid down next to me, my whole body is shivering. 'Now you know what happens when you tease me' he laughed, 'I don't think i can stand up again, EVER' Is said. 'So I see you in 30 mins right?' He said. 'Asshole' I said.

Damn this part was something 👁👄👁

Sorry for posting only 1 thing today!!

Tell me if you liked it and if i should continue!!❤️

Insta: