crazy

“They took and killed my  husband and you tell me they did nothing! They are not innocent!” I said, as the courtroom went silent. “I never killed him, technically I don’t even know him.
The judge said, “In the case of the murder of Henry Tomson,James Conway…

A long time ago…

My fists were made for swinging and every 6th grader in M.S. 48 knew those fists.Especially, Charlotte who had the nerve to take my pencil one day. She didn’t know what was coming. I raced across the classroom and threw her to the floor, “You took my pencil and now you are going to pay badly !” I screamed and the whole room went silent.
Everyone at the school knew how violent I could be. They knew all they needed to do is say one thing or look some way at me and they would see my fists.
And I felt this way everywhere I went even when I was at home. There was another time when Sam threw my princess doll in the toilet. Her beautiful long blonde hair with blue eyes is now in the toilet wrapped in toilet paper. Mia took her doll out of the toilet and hit Sam with it so hard he had a mark left on his face.

pulled her hair and threw her to the ground but then charlotte got up and they started to fight. Blood all over the floor Mia was hurt very badly but Charlotte got little scratches on her face,Then seconds later I had passed out. I woke up in the hospital with my parents next to me crying  and the doctor  saying I will never wake up." Um I'm up,what you are talking  about I said OMG SHE IS ALIVE ,SHE ALIVE it's a miracle. They said so loudly that everyone was being nosey.The only thing Mia wanted to know was what year it was."Everyone in this room will be quiet. What year is it?" I said loudly to everyone and this was silent.. It's 2010.I have been asleep for 3 years , yes sadly. “My life is now over. I can't believe it, I miss middle school "I said with tears in my eyes slowly looking down at the floor.

One week later I got a therapist to tell  how I feel even after waking up from a 3 year coma and to help me understand the world now.”How do you feel about coming out of a 3 year coma” she said “ okay just very shock and sad” i said ,“why is that “she said . “i would never have thought that i would be in a coma for 3 years i missed my birthday, graduation ,new years,christmas,and more ,i lost all the time to be with my family”i left i was so angry thinking how this is happening to me.After some days, life was getting better the second.  I went to see my therapist . We have a good bond ,she loves her stories i made up about me killing people,or did she . everytime i wrote a story about me killing someone I love she would ask me “do you know this person or do yall some type of hate towards each other. I would always answer “no”
But she thought different.