"It's ok Daisy the lesson is almost over." I reassured her as I wrote the techniques down in my book.

"Ok you may now leave but remember pages sixteen-thirty need to be read of Romeo and Juliet by Friday!" My teacher said as we all ran out the class room.

"YESSSS FINALLY OUR FREE PERIOD!" Daisy screamed and ran to her locker to collect some of her revision to do during our free period.

'This is the perfect time for doing research on the PurpleMoon pack.' I thought to myself as I opened my locker next to Daisy's and collected the article's from my school bag along with one of the books Teddy brought yesterday, he gave one of them to me so that if I had a free period and he didn't I could try and read some of the book that wasn't in 'wolf language' as we like to call it.

"What is all that?" Daisy asked. Shit I forgot she didn't know!

"Um it's history revision my class are learning about the supernatural world and how it links to the past." I quickly said making up a lie so she wouldn't question me any further.

"Sounds cool let's go get a seat on the bleachers so that we can work better." Daisy said as she ran outside onto the playing field.

'Ok let's see what this book says.' I said in my head as I opened it up. It was a thick book with a brown leather cover over the top and on the front it said in cursive "The history of the Rovers."

I opened the pages up that were written in English and started reading....

Who is Zinc Clover?
Zinc Clover was Mr Rover's best friend.
He was a trusted ally and friend.
His parents Mr & Mrs Clover were also trusted allies and friends to Mr Rovers father and mother.

Everyone of the Rovers in the family tree had a member of the Clover family as their beta. The Clovers never had there own pack but always stuck with the PurpleMoon pack and kept there tilt of Bata for many years.

Until Lewis Rover and Amelia Adam's died then the tradition of the Clovers changed.

Zinc Clover is now a ruthless killer after taking the title of Alpha and became cold hearted towards everyone.

No one known why or who changed Zinc but all we know is he takes his role as Alpha seriously and that's how he had kept the packs rank up at the top for all these years.....

I stared at the words wide eyed. Damn that's deep. I closed the book making sure to mark the page I left off and turned towards the articles I had printed with the title of Zinc's name on the front.

Zinc Clover
Zinc is a mated wolf.
He is the temporary Alpha to the PurpleMoon pack.
He doesn't trust easily and has no beta running along side him.
His mate was killed many years ago and ever since he had turned cold and only cared for his role as Alpha.
The wolves in the PurpleMoon pack seem bothered by Zinc being the leader because he doesn't have Alpha blood, but what can anyone do when Teddy Rover is still no where to be found?

I stopped reading and sighed. This is bad. What if Zinc doesn't want to see Teddy and give up his Alpha role? It seems as though he is very comfortable with his role in the wolf society at the moment and doesn't want to change.