Airport/havalimanı

After 10 hours of flight, After 10 hours of flight, Gul gets to the airport. Get off the plane and get his bags. When she gets to the herd, a lady waits for her with a note.
- Welcome Gul, it's good to see you.
I greet her and start telling her about my plane trip. We shared a lot of impressions together. I didn't even realize how quickly the time passed to get to the villa. He tells me this is where I'm going to live from now on. I was glad to see her so welcoming and respectful. Somehow we're waiting for time to pass so we can start work tomorrow. On my face there was an enthusiasm and an unbridled expectation to meet my new colleagues and of course, what it would take to do. It seemed unreal, the service long dreamed of in a country long dreamed of and a person who in the future would consider my sister. I take a shower and go to the kitchen, Salma had already been waiting for me with the famous Turkish tea and a good word.
- I see you quite tense Gul.... Salma said to me in a silent voice.
- yes, I'm thinking about what my new workday is going to be like and what it's going to be like to interact with my new colleagues...... then I take a sip of tea and i light a cigarette. Salma continues to look at me and at the same time encourage me.
- It's going to be okay Gul. You're probably like this because of the time zone and the thoughts you're having and the fatigue you're having.
- Anything is possible Salma, but it also grinds me to the problem with my ex. It's been three weeks since I broke up and I still think about him when I see the pictures on facebook with his new girlfriend.
Salma suddenly became sad, on her face feeling a similar and somewhat recent situation.
- Well, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad about my problems, Salma.
-Don't do anything, it's okay. We're all going through this, try to be tough. Who knows, what's yours is put away..... And she drinks tea while she lights a cigarette. I couldn't believe it, it didn't seem like a coincidence, it was really a situation that was going to be placed at the right time, something amazing. Speaking of which, we forgot to give another time to see how quickly time has passed. When I look out the window, it was already evening and a rain from nowhere started. Salma had hated my good noapet by retreating to her room. I wish him good night, but I'm getting up to look out the window. It was a warm summer rain that was like my inside, stormy and at the same time teary. I close the window and the light bulbs, walking towards my room sitting in silence. The best remedy for me was lo-fi music, the window opened to enter the soothing music of the rain. I was lying in bed with my hands under my head looking at the ceiling and feeling the tears flood my face. I finally fall asleep crying and thinking about tomorrow.