1. Gün - 1st Day

It was the first day of work after a long and relaxing vacation. I don't even get to the translation boro, because I was called by my boss to his office. With a heart like a flea I walked into the office apologizing for my unusual 10-minute delay. Pleasant and gallant, the boss sobs and asks me to pack my bags. He tells me I'll be working in the heart of oriental romance from now on. yes, I was going to work at a travel company as a tour guide. I thanked my boss and left smiling without getting anything out of my office.
- Ah, Mr. Brown, I'm going to leave my office to my cousin, who's also my colleague. I have the air tickets and the necessary papers for my transfer to Turkish.
-Too good Gul. Good luck!
And I went home to get ready to go. On my face you could read a tremendous enthusiasm and never seen by anyone before. Of course, I didn't forget to put on my diary, which was my best and most reliable trusted friend. The diary being the only one who really knew how to keep my secrets.
The next day I woke up in a good mood, picked up my bags and set off for the airport in a taxi. Luckily we arrived in 4 minutes and followed we made the arrangements with the luggage. I got through it all without a hitch and got on the plane. My heart was at peace, but with the diary in my hand I start to cry and write about what my love would like to look like and how to be at my new job.