Part 1

Bun

Four months since our grand wedding in Chiang Mai, I, presently known as Bun Bunnakit Inkhamwiang with my lovable husband, Tan Wirapong Inkhamwiang decided to leave our busy lives at rest back in Viang Pha Mork, and travel to Phuket. Dear me with a lot of expectations like I was back to being a teenager couldn't hold my building excitement! I know I know... quite unlikely of me, given my profession. I hope he just felt the same level of elation as I did, although I couldn't blame him for becoming err...more stoic and sort of, unavailable. After Pued's funeral, work just seemed to keep piling up on his end, I often contemplated if he could just leave this....grey area business, and just go on a more cleaner path, however knowing my husband his loyalty towards the late Pued and his big brother comes in the way. Compromises play a significant role in relationships after all.

Anyways, Friday at 7:30 a.m. we reach our resort by the beachside in Phuket. This was going to be one of the most lavishly memorable experiences for me. After we reached our room even though I was joyous, I felt somewhat sleepy seeing the fluffy bed made in front of me while Tan was attending a call looking out of the window in the same straight-laced expression as before. I looked at his frame standing by the massive wall of glass facing the infinity edge pool which again faced straight out towards the deep blue ocean. I slowly walk up to my husband still engaged in his business call and wrap my arms around his smooth taught stomach covered by his silky white shirt, my torso pressed against his equally taught, broad and strong back.

It wasn't that I lacked in my own set of secondary sexual characteristics either, however, compared to me, Tan was more...rough on the edges yet adorning a beautiful face, that seemed so perfect in my eyes.

"Babe..", I say bringing my lips closer to his ears; placing a soft kiss on his earlobe.

Tan ends the call and turns around to face me.

"Bun...",Tan speaks in his deep voice as he seemed to decipher that what I wanted was him in here. He wraps his arms around my waist while his other hand holds my wrist. He sniffs my skin out of habit and kisses my fingers. He gazes at me, locking his eyes with mine and kisses my hand once again and we embrace each other even closer, even tighter as if not wanting to let go, at all.

"Can't you take a fucking break...?",I tell him sounding all needy, before leaning forward to plant a kiss on his lips. His slick tongue slicks through my lips inside my mouth. Tan deepens the kiss, sucking and biting on my lips. His lips and kisses, so addictive I could no longer control myself as I moved my arms up and wrapped around his shoulders while he still held onto my waist. As soon as he breaks the contact, I swiftly lean in again and suck onto his plump lower lips.

Tan felt aroused. So did I. While we kissed my hands moved lower and lower from his shoulders to his torso to below his waist. My fingers grab onto his obvious erection. I rub my thigh under his crotch as my hand fondled it. He blushed furiously, seeing my actions. I smirk as if I accomplished something-turning on my husband. He looks at me, his eyes and sense of judgement starting to cloud in lust.

"K-Khun you..!"

"Mm~? Want me to service you?~Just say the word babe"

"Bun, I never thought you could-"

Right at that moment, Tan's phone rings. He lets go of my embrace and picks up,

"Hello, Por...?"

Right when I was getting it down on it. Of course, as much as I compromised, a part of me felt just bad right when I needed him.

"Bun?! Stop it babe, I gotta attend this call",  Tan hisses at me in a fearful and shocked tone as I still sit down facing his jeans-covered crotch. Without any shame or hesitation I pull down his zipper and underwear waistband talking out his flaccid cock and stroke it in my hold and taste his meat hardening once again because of my treatment upon it. I look up at him, my gaze fierce yet aroused so was his, however in his gaze I could tell he meant you will regret this.

My face flushed hot at that sexy expression he wore on his beautiful face. I took his big and thick schlong halfway in my mouth. Gosh it was so big...I suck harder. A small squeaky moan escapes my mouth as he grabs onto a tuft of my hair causing a stinging pain. This sharp pain added with the suffocation in my mouth caused my own penis get bigger and harder against my pants. Tan finally ends the call. By the time it was almost hitting my throat.

Tan

He is so going to regret this.

Was he really always this needy for me? Well whatever it is, you succeeded in getting me riled up. Moreover, it's about time I have my share of fun as well.

I tug at the soft tuft of hair by the back of his head releasing his mouth from my inflated manhood. Tan looks up at me panting, kneeled down and his legs quivering in arousal. His eyes clouded with desire. That look alone made my lust get ahead of me, I spilled out semen right across his face - trickling down from his lips to his chin, downwards creeping inside his shirt. Tan kept giving me that desirous look as he licked off a dollop of semen by the side of his thinner upper lip.

"Aren't you being a little too greedy, doctor Bun?...", I say sarcastically holding his chin making him look up. As for Bun, he seemed to horny to care for however way he was anymore. Instead he strokes his pretty thin fingers along my own calloused hands. Taking my fingers towards his plump lower lip he kissed and sucked onto them.

"Can't I be...Tan?", he says raspily as he gets up to face me. The lustful possessive beast in me immediately made me want to claim him ri8 now or never. I grabbed his petite waist pulling close enough that our stomachs and lower half pressed against each other. Without warning I could feel his leg pressing upwards underneath my unclothed genitals. A soft moan escapes my lips and that seemed to turn him on even more.

"I could rile you up so much that the only think you would think is ME",Bun says huskily with a hint of possessive in that tone.

"God you're too much for me...!", He already had the effect kicking in me.

I quickly force my lips onto his while my hand went downwards inside of his underwear after unzipping his jeans taking out his hard manhood and started pressing and rubbing it against my own, creating an electrifying friction.

I push him down onto the bed in the middle of our fervent deep kisses.

Bun stares at me ever so noticing as if every detail of my face. A soft palm touches my face, soft fingertips strokes my chest urging every little spark of pleasure in my chest and building underneath.

"Bun...I wanna fuck you so hard..."

"I know....don't hold back baby"

"Better not regret those words babe..."

"Shut up and fuck me already..."