You didn't look at your partner, Pikachu who was slightly deadpanning on your shoulders. "What do you think, Pikachu?" Pikachu side-eye, before begrudgingly nodding in agreement, garbling his thoughts which you could only hum too. "Hmm...yeah, I suppose that's true..."

'...W-Will (Last)-san be alright...?' Midoriya can't help but think you've gone completely mad. In all honesty, you were probably talking about a Pokemon, but he can't help but get whiplash by the suddenness. Is this what All Might means when he says he says nonsense? You might as well be getting his crown as the Prince of 'Nonsense' right now, maybe you'd be the princess instead.

W-Wait, He blushed. Those that mean you two are a couple as a prince and princess of nonsense?

No, Midoriya shook his head frantically. He knows that Endeavor is interested in the Pokemon from Todoroki, it being very briefly mentioned during their talk, but he wasn't sure how much. Nonetheless, he's got to be warier. Midoriya lightly glared, only making him look like a confused lamb trying to scare off a predator.

Endeavor narrowed his eyes at the defiant looks he's getting. He decided to address his business with Midoriya first since he at least wanted to get this conversation done. "I've seen your success...that's a wonderful quirk." He mused, raising his hand to point at him. "A strong blast with just a flick of your finger, just the power alone could rival All Might."

Both you and Midoriya had flinched. You stiffened readily, Pikachu shifting uncertainly. Although you just wanted to contemplate on which Pokemon would suit this pro-hero more, you decided to let it go in favor of backing up Midoriya if necessary. There was a bead of sweat running down from Midoriya's temple, as he looked away hesitantly. "W-What are you trying to say?" He intertwined his hand with your hastily, pulling you with him to walk past Endeavor. You awkwardly followed along. "Excuse us, we should go now..."

Midoriya softly guided you away- even though he was trying to be quick, he stayed soft for you. You wondered, glancing back to see the broad man's back. Does he have any indication of knowing about the origin of Midoriya's quirk? You sent wary stares to Deku, who's probably wondering about the same thing when-

"My Shoto has the duty to surpass All Might."

...So this is the guy huh? Your eyes narrowed down at the implication, Midoriya stopping from leaving at the pro's words. So this was the dad Todoroki spoke so 'highly' of. Now that you were within talking distance, you can say Todoroki was being pretty accurate with his description.

"His match with you will be a useful testing ground." Endeavor was peering behind his shoulders, but Midoriya didn't even turn his head. Instead, you did the light glaring in his steed. "Make sure...you don't put on a disgraceful match."

You raised a brow when Endeavor turned just a bit, "That's all I wanted to say to you." His eyes now were planted on to your form, as you unconsciously squeezed Midoriya's hand. Pikachu glowered, unsettled by the shift in this person's eyes. You raised a brow under the pro hero's harsh glare. "As for you...you're-,"

"I'm...not All Might." Midoriya abruptly voiced.

Both you and Endeavor shifted your attention to Deku, Pikachu cooed curiously as the fire pro-hero glared exasperatedly. "That's obvious-,"

"-It's obvious, right?" Midoriya was on a roll at cutting off this man. You gently squeezed his hand worriedly, but he only responded by squeezing it back just as sweetly, a thumb comfortingly swiping the back of your hand, as if he was assuring you. He turned to stare over his shoulders too, a serious and clear tinged to his tone. "But Todoroki-kun isn't you either."

And just like that, you were pulled away once again. Midoriya breaking eye contact with Endeavor first to stride away with you in tow. You peered back one last time to see the man watching as you both left. Not making any remarks else to what Midoriya said, silently glaring.