"Imma go now, need to change clothes, I'll go back later 'kay?" You continued as you climbed upstairs, giving them a small peace sign, a habit you got from Tooru.

Remembering the message from your cousin, you replied to him.

______________________________________

Pretty lashes

Hi [N/N] how
have you been?

And I'm visiting for a
few days there can
I stay over?

[Y/N]

Of course you can! Should I give Tō a heads up?

______________________________________

Your cousin lived in Okinawa as well, just a bit farther from where you lived, he was at highschool at the same year as you. He was a great designer and a sharp thinker as well. You've taught him how to skateboard whenever you had the chance and he was a fast learner.

After you finished changing, a notification was heard from your phone.

______________________________________

Pretty lashes

Yeah, sure
I'll see you tomorrow

[Y/N]

Sure sure, see yah tomorrow

______________________________________

Heading downstairs the four were watching a movie as the lights were off. You got some snacks and drinks from the Kitchen as you laid them on the nearby coffee table. Shoyo and Tobio started eating as Hajime was watching the movie. Tooru was sleeping, laying on Hajime's lap as Hajime softly plays with his hair.

'y'all, my ship is sailing 😩"

You sneakily took a picture at the two as you showed it to Tobio. He softly chuckled as he laid his head on the backrest and continued to watch the movie.

As you all finished the movie, the duo left saying they need to come back to camp as Tooru slept in his room. Hajime then helped you clean up.

"Yanno I'm surprised you and Tooru aren't together" as you said that, a light blush formed on his cheeks. He coughs before speaking.

"It's nothing like that-"

"Oh come on, you've known him ever since he'd been wearing fucking diapers. I really wouldn't be surprised if you knew him more than me" as you cut him of, his eyes slightly widened.

'ooh~ did realization finally got him or something~'

You mentally teased him as he tries to form his words.

"Just..shut up, it's nowhere like that.."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy" he just grunted in response as you chuckled as his antics.

After a few, he left the house with Tooru, saying he still hasn't finished his paperwork and he was helping fixing up the magazine before it releases on Saturday.