Must read. Shadow in the trap

I was told ones again by Madusa30 and she told me that spring trap could be shadow bonnie. Now I know about this for a long time guessed this myself.
In the toy box teaser for FNAF 3 if you turn up the brightness you can see a strange figure standing like shadow Bonnie so that's when I thought that Endo and shadow Bonnie were connected but then when the trailer came out I ditch the hole idea but then it was requested so I have talk about it now. But Madusa said the same thing so now here I am....

It could be that shadow Bonnie is not real because of the wall he fades away.
But it is most likely possible that Endo is real so let's take him out of the way.

What we know:
Spring trap must have been in both games or pizzerias somehow.

Shadow Bonnie has a huge similarity with toy Bonnie.

Spring trap and toy Bonnie are both bunnies.

What I must say:
If you know the song
IT'S BEEN SO LONG by YouTuber living tombstone you know that in the song it wasn't the crying kid that went on to become the puppet, it was his mom.

My big theory:
If this is true then who did the crying boy poses? Well I think he didn't...............,,,.,,...

What if shadow Bonnie is the ghost of the crying kid and the reason he goes in your office is because he sees you with the Freddy head thinking your a entry suit for him to poses.
Then when the murder happens with the killer going in side the suit of spring trap he posses it.

Tell me in the comments if you didn't understand something in this chapter.

Ps tell me in the comments what you want theory you came up with and want me to do.