"uhm ... that ... that I also don't know." I said nervously.

"how come you don't know !?" both shouted.

"I don't know !! that I know after I got up from the hospital and went to the bathroom I saw my eyes turn into (e / c) itself !!" I screamed in annoyance.

they both were silent and then I wasted my breath "the point is I don't know ok?" I said.

"Then ... what color are your real eyes?" asked frisk confused.

"frisk ... please remove my one-eye cover" I said. I saw frisk's eyes sparkle as I said to open my one eye pact "Really !!" they said happily.

I nodded frisk immediately climbed onto the bed then they slowly opened the one-eye cover I had been using to hide something for a long time.

when frisk had released it I slowly opened one of my eyes then I saw the surprised reaction of the two of them.

I just chuckled at their reaction like that "why are you surprised frisk? I guess you already know because we used to be cousins." I said.

"So ... all this time your eye color is brown !?" said frisk surprised.

I nodded "I look like a dad when I was a teenager and my attitude is almost like our mother and father but my brown eyes are like our father who belongs to the family of your ex-mother frisk." I said with a smile.

"Your eyes are so beautiful !!" said frisk in awe.

"frisk is right ... your eyes are beautiful ... like diamonds." said sans while blushing.

I also blushed too then frisk pretended to cough, making me shake my head to get rid of the feeling just now "then ... why did you hide your eyes?" asked frisk.

"If it's about that ... more you ask father or mother ... those who know better why I hide my eyes." I said.

frisk nodded "well ... you guys already know my secret now the last and this I want you both to shut up." I said seriously.

"This secret only you two know so please keep this secret." I said.

they both nodded "OK do you two know ... the [RESET] button." I said.

sans POV

"OK do you two know the [RESET] button." said (m / n).

I paused to hear the words (m / n) "how did he find out about that !?" I thought.

"does he also know about the timeline !!" I thought.

"w-what?" asked frisk.

I saw (m / n) who was exhaling and then he closed his eyes, then something appeared in front (m / n) which made me very surprised and scared.

"That ... [RESET] button !?" I thought.

"how ... can ..." I said nervously.

"So both of you already know, huh?" said (m / n).

"This is true .. is the [RESET] button ... the biggest secret that I hide from everyone including my own parents and except you two." said (m / n).

"how come you have that button." I said nervously.

"I don't know either but it looks like what I know is ... because of my soul." said (m / n).

I widened my eye sockets "right !! his soul ... (m / n) has 3 soul traits ... but why is the reason he has a reset button?" I thought confused.

"When I was protecting the frisk and died- ..." said (m / n).