V2: Chapter Thirty Four

Start from the beginning

And it worked like magic.

Within seconds, she was in the bed. However, her eyes narrowed when Aaron didn't kiss her as she had hoped. She couldn't help but laugh when her wrists were tied together by a rope before her ankles followed. Excitement flowed through her as she glanced at both of her mates. Of course, at any moment she could have easily tore the ropes apart, but that would ruin the fun.

A blindfold was placed around her eyes, which made her focus even more in all the sensations created by her mates. They teased her, hands caressing her body, but never the sensitive areas. A soft sound escaped her lips when fangs brushed over her neck, sparking an explosion of tingles all over her body. Even after she nodded, giving him permission to feed, he didn't buried them deep inside her, making her almost whimper in protest.

"Please." And he complied, which had her moaning in pure bliss as the effects shook her body, sending her over the edge. Once he finished feeding, hands trailed a heated path up her inner thigh, but stopped before brushing over the spot that screamed for him. The desire within intensified as he moved his hands down the other thigh.

She couldn't help smile, becoming lightheaded whilst her body became enveloped in desire. When finally, she was given what she longed for, she couldn't help the loud moan of pure bliss that escaped her lips. Electricity flowed through her as the sensations deep in her core intensified until she finally shattered to a million pieces, her body shaking against her will by the force of it. As she came down from the clouds, Aaron removed her blindfold, a smile on his lips.

Then, the cellphone began to ring, which Jack answered. When glanced at them, Kendra knew whatever the other person had said was far from good. "We'll be there in fifteen." He hung up.

"So, what's going on?" She asked.

"Seven humans were murdered at a bar."

About an hour later, they were parking in front of the bar where there were many police. As expected, the authority was already there, investigating. When the humans were released, Nicolas created the Starlight Authority, a group of five. They were almost like the warriors form the pack's, except so there would be no bias in investigations, there was a Fae, werewolf, vampire, sorceress and human. 

The short human woman named Jessica walked over to where they had parked and greeted them all. "I'm glad you all came. Luke is already here with Zoe."

"What exactly happened?" Aaron asked.

"From what we could see in the cameras, the vampires walked into the bar and approached the victims. We're not certain of what was said but right after, the vampires lost it and killed them, not giving two damns that there were many witnesses."

"Did you find anything to help locate these vampires?" Asked Jack.

"Unfortunately, no," Jessica answered.

Kendra headed inside the building. Once she did, she walked to the spot where the bodies were. The vampires must have been blinded by fury to tear the bodies as they had. Not stopping to think that it wouldn't be a good move to do this while many were present made Kendra feel as if they had snapped at whatever the humans must have said.

"Where are the witnesses?" She asked when she spotted Luke and Zoe.

"They have been placed under the protection of the authority to be interrogated."