Chapter 14 - Pardonné

Start from the beginning

“Oh dude you are so dead,” And all the guys are laughing. I walk back into the room, well now the tension is gone so I can be thankful for that. I survey the room to see the reaction on everyone’s face.

“Hayes,” I say slowly, he looks up no fear. Not him.

“Carter,” No fear.

“Gilinsky,” Bingo.

“YOU ARE SO DEAD!” I shout at him as I run towards him. He gets up faster than light itself and starts running around the room, hiding behind people and using them as shields.

“YOU ARE SUCH A WUSS, COME OUT HERE AND FACE YOUR PUNISHMENT LIKE A MAN!” I shout. All the guys are laughing at him. I would too, but he ate my burrito so I am a bit preoccupied. He trips on my black high top converse that I must have left in the room from yesterday. I pick up one of shoes and start hitting him with it.

“Ow, ow, ow, I’m sorry, I didn’t know it was yours!” He shouts.

“Yeah, but you did know it wasn’t yours!” I shout, it was pretty amusing, I wasn’t that mad but it was just the hunger taking over. I stand up and throw my shoes in the other room. I see that all the guys have their phones out.

“You just vined that didn’t you?” I ask, and they all nod. I roll my eyes and finish what was left of the burrito I had begun to eat.

“Hey guys let’s do a challenge!” Nash says.

“Okay like what?” I ask.

“PICKLE CHALLENGE! And whoever the losers are, they have to get their legs waxed!” Oh this will be good. I mean I hate pickles and my legs need waxing so, okay.

“I hate pickles!” Matt and I say at the same time as we make faces of disgust.

“We’re up all night to get our legs waxed!” I sing my very bad rendition of Get Lucky.

“Cameron go buy the jars of pickles,” Nash says. Cameron gets up and walks out the door with his wallet.

“Do we have cake?” I ask randomly.

“Yeah, but it’s mine!” Matt says.

“Fine, but I want some of it,” I say and Matt slumps his shoulders.

15 minutes later

“I’m back!” Cameron says as he walks through the door.

“You took forever!” I say, I was just really bored.

“Patience grasshopper,” He says.

“No,” I say and he rolls his eyes at me and tosses Nash, Matt, and I a jar of pickles.