"I'll prove it to you."

————

Reaching the roof, I found the man just like expected.

Without even turning around, I could tell that there was a smile on his face.

Going up to him, I pulled him back to see that he was in fact looking down on her.

I just watched as her grandpa grew limp in front of her eyes.

It looked like she was screaming, but nothing was heard.

There was no sound.

'Is it her quirk?'

I don't understand.

I want to help, I feel as if I owe the old man that much.

Punching him with full force, Shigaraki groaned at the contact to his face.

With his head facing the ground, there was blood dripping down to the ground.

Then he started to laugh.

Why was this funny?

Bringing his hand up to his cheek, he stood up while scratching his face like always.

Looking past me, he sighed before actually looking at me, "While you've been off playing house, she's been right under your nose the whole time."

I turned around to see the Nomu running towards her.

Is she insane? Even if that thing is weaker, it's still stronger than what she was thinking.

Knowing I had to get her out of there, I went to go help before I was stopped.

Of course it was him.

Before I could even say anything, he pointed, "You might want to see this."

I pushed his hand off of me, then looked at whatever he was so persistent about.

There was blood dripping down her face, but she was holding someone in her arms.

I glared back at him, "She can't beat that thing barehanded."

Then his smile returned back to his face, "Don't worry. I left her a present."

That was the last thing I heard as everything went silent.

I couldn't hear anything, not even my own breathing.

'What the hell.'

Shigaraki gave me a knowing look.

That was her?

There's no way that she could know we were up here, and even if she did, she would have no reason to take our hearing.

Unless she wasn't.

フ⃝ ラ⃝ ッ⃝ シ⃝ ュ⃝ バ⃝ ッ⃝ ク⃝