six :]

Y/n POV:

you shot up your head to the stairs an as you expected you saw karl at the bottom of the stairs.

oh no.

"how much of that did you hear?"

"um i came down stairs and only heard "you both know its not that easy" why else would i be asking dumb dumb"

my worried expression was replaced with one of relief as he smiled at you and walked to the kitchen. Nick had already left back to the gaming room and niki was heading upstairs. Quackity was still unpacking so now it was just you and puffy in the living room.

The mood between you and quackity had changed since the airport and i found it odd. It wasn't like quackity to be quiet around me, around other people sure but with me he was always "popping off".

"QUACKITYY"

A small smile appeared on quackitys face. i could feel the tension start to lighten even though I hadn't even realized it was there before.

"yeah?"

"want to go get some ice cream!?"

"oh sure"

"theres a place a couple blocks down. wanna go there?"

"yeah, that sounds good"

i was walking out the door when karl entered the living room again.

"wanna come get some ice cream if you do hurry up quackity is all ready at the end on the drive way"

"okay!"

Before i could even say anything he picked you up over his shoulder and started running to quackity. quackity was just watching the interaction.

"AHHH QUACKITY HELP ME!!"

All quackity did was chuckle and start walking again. When karl finally put me down you were walking in the middle of the both of them. You couldn't help but notice the tension between them. Karl looked like something was bothering him.

ill ask him later about it

"you guys are my bitches"

they laughed

"we already knew that y/n" said karl

"you better have"

You saw quackity playfully role his eyes and a genuine smile appeared on his face. Different from earlier. I just didn't know it was because he was happy that you were happy.

When you got to the ice cream parlor you went in alone to get the ice cream and they waited outside. When you got back the air between them was slightly more tense yet more friendly at the same time. If only the lady got your ice cream's ready sooner you would know what they were talking about.

Karls POV:

Ok there is no way quackity doesnt have feelings for y/n. I can tell by the way he looks at them. I don't know why I feel so jealous. We arnt even dating yet I feel like I need to make it obvious that she's mine. (A/n NOT IN THAT WAY!!) Well I mean she isn't because we're just friends. Ugh, friends. Yes idiot get your shit together at the rate your going to confess your feelings before the end of the trip and that won't be good

Over the week that i had gotten to know her all I thought about was her. i cared sooo much about y/n, if only she had heard me on call with wilbur the other night. I told him everything. I told him I would literally do anything for her . Even before i actually met her i was a fan of her streams. i would often bring you up in discord calls with ranboo. This made ranboo laugh knowing that i didn't know she were his sister. Now all that i knew was that he had the biggest crush on you, i loved you in a friend way but maybe it was possible that i could love you as more than that.