Admiring The Loss

Börja om från början

"You git!" She spat and slapped him right across the face. We stared slack jawed.

"How dare you..." he started.

"Stay away from him or I won't think twice before using my wand!" She warned. He fixed his jacket and walked away. Mum and Dad walked back into the hall but dad stopped her swivelling her to face him.

"What was that?"

"Ed...Ed followed me out to the forest when I transformed and Malfoy attacked him. He was in the hospital wing all night." Mum shook her head. Wow, Scorpius was nothing like his dad. Poor uncle Ed.

"That git. Is Ed alright now?" Dad held her hand.

"Yeah."

"And he knows? And he's okay with..."

"Strangely... yeah." Mum relaxed.

"Huh. He gets better." Dad nodded, clicking his tongue, "I need you to play seeker this Saturday."

"Why?"

"Detention. Snape." Dad sighed. Ha! Detention! And he pointed at James and I. Just then we exchanged a look and grinned.

"But it's the last game..."

"He doesn't care." Dad interrupted.

"Not a surprise." Mum exhaled a deep breath. Wow, Dad wasn't kidding when he said he majorly mistook Professor Snape.

"I've asked Dean to play chaser again." Dad added.

"Well, it'd be fun to celebrate a rightful win with him." Mum nodded. I watched Lily look at them cheekily, "Dumbledore asked me to help you instead of him, if it ever came to a point like that ahead of us." Mum spoke after a pause. I calculated the timeline with this.

"Almost sounds like..." Dad started.

"Like he knows he's a target." Mum finished for him.

"I really need to get that memory fast."

They laced fingers together and started walking in the opposite direction. Just then, Dad kissed mum's hand and ran off. I moved back and pulled James and Lily.

"We just travelled back ten years."

"You mean, this is dad's last year at Hogwarts?"

"Yeah. I mean, Mum mentioned that they got together the year Dumbledore passed. They are together right now. Dumbledore' s alive. This has to be dad's sixth year. We have to go back to where we were before." I hissed and James snatched the time turner from Lil.

"I'm sorry." She pouted but she was still smiling.

James worked on the time turner and when he nodded, Lil held onto the chain and so did I and suddenly, we were outside the corridor again.

"Well, the hour seems about right." James looked around, "Try the Room of Requirement."

I looked around and waited for it and the door appeared. James went in first and Lil later. When I entered, I released a sigh of breath at the sight of our bags. We were in the right time line again.

"That was probably the most riskiest, time wasting, stupidest thing we've ever done." James ran fingers through his hair.

"I wouldn't say it was a waste." Lil bit her lip down.

I grinned.

"Hmm. I suppose not."

"How?" James looked between us confused.

"It's fun to watch your parents fall in love, isn't it?" Lily spoke dreamily.

"Ew." James grimaced and sat on the couch, "Anyway, we now have to figure out, how we attack a black snake without getting bit to death." James huffed.