2

"hey jeno, do you think this is the right place?" jaemin asked as he look at the big ass house in front of him.

"yeah I think so, jisung better send the right location or else" jeno said as he press the bell.

...

"oh my who the fuck is coming in the morning, I still wanna sleep" renjun literally want to ignore but get up anyway but he suddenly thinks it's weird if it's chenle, doesn't he have his own card to come in.

renjun open the door to be greet with a two boys more like two handsome as hell boy but that's not the point, the point is what the fuck they're doing here in the morning.

"oh so you're renjun?" jeno said as renjun just nodded.

"may I know what are you guys doing here?" renjun asked as he stand there awkwardly like he's literally still in pajamas while the two boys look so damn good.

jeno and jaemin look at each other before saying

"surprise! we're gonna be your boyfriend !!"
...

renjun is calm in outside but shocked as hell inside like wtf two strangers suddenly came in the morning and claim themselves as his boyfriend like it's not one but two like freaking two boyfriends.

"is this a prank or something? i don't have shit to deal with this" renjun said as he close the door.

"hey wait, we didn't have to claim as your boyfriend if you didn't order it mr. grumpy renjun" jeno said and he smile when he saw the door being open again.

"just entered first let's talk inside" renjun said as he let the two enter and close the door.

"this is so big omygod do you have to use map everytime you walk? jaemin said as he still amaze by the house and go sit in the couch beside jeno.

"do you live here alone?" jeno asked.

"this is not even my house in the first place, it's my cousin's house and I live with him" renjun said.

"ooh"

"it's must be jisung's boyfriend" jaemin whispered to jeno which jeno just nodded.

"what are you guys whispered about? is it about me in pajamas oh please just ignore I literally have the best sleep and you guys have to ruin it"

"sorry" jeno and jaemin said together.

"okay enough with that let's focus, so first you did mention about i ordered something or i heard it wrong?"

"oh yes we're actually here because you're ordered us" jaemin said as he just smile he found renjun really cute just doing nothing.

"i didn't remember ordered anything even a boyfriends yesterday wait a minute is it oh my god is it the stupid link that jisung send me yesterday!!" oh jisung you're dead.

"excuse me mr.grumpy, don't be mad, aren't you boring or something? well now you have us, we can spend time together and make you happy. Don't you want it?" jeno asked.

"NO, you're a completely stranger how could you guys be my boyfriends? I don't want it. you guys should go back" renjun said as he looking really stress.

"didn't you read the notice at the end?"

"what notice?" renjun asked as he open his phone and click the link again.

"at the very end, read that" jeno said as he and jaemin just looking at renjun.

attention: you already "ordered" and there's no cancellations and returns.

"see you ordered us, there's no refund" jaemin said.

renjun just sighed and he look up from his phone and look at the two.

"so what should I do?" renjun asked.

"well just deal with it, it's not like you have to work or something just be our boyfriends and we treat you as our boyfriends, easy right?" jaemin said.

"I didn't even know you guys name" renjun said as he just remembered they didn't even introduce each other.

"oh i'm lee jeno, just call me jeno or whatever you want"
"oh so this puppy looking guy but at the same time handsome is jeno, omg he is my boyfriend aaaa omg renjun stop" renjun thought himself and then focus on the other guy.

"i'm na jaemin, you can call me jaemin, nana or you can call me yours" jaemin said ad he winked at renjun.

"so jaemin okay"
"omg did he just wink at me omg how can he be so handsome man i guess god really have the favorite one" renjun though himself again.

"so how about you?" jeno asked.

"oh me, i'm huang renjun just call me renjun"

"renjun how about baby instead?" jeno said as renjun already blushing mess.

"oohh sexy" jaemin said.

"so what we're gonna do?" renjun asked as he asked some workers to make some drink for them.

"let's go on a date" jaemin said.

"ji, do you think it's gonna work?" chenle said as he eat breakfast that jisung make, it's just an instant ramen like literally ramen in the morning but chenle didn't care.

"don't worry, it's gonna work trust me" jisung said as he also eat his ramen.

"how are you so sure?"

"well i can see the vision, just don't worry jeno and jaemin would do anything to convince renjun, if not they're not gonna get the money"

"yeah but do you ever think what if renjun develop feeling for both of them and i'm sure he will" chenle said as he took a sip of his drink.

"is that bad?" jisung asked.

"jeno and jaemin literally just do it because of money" chenle said.

"well....let just see what happened but now let's move on, I'm taking you out today let's go watch a movie"

"movie date? cute"

"omg stop being so cute baby, i want to squish you" jisung said as he squish chenle left hand.