"This is to much. I can't except this. especially with how horrible I have been to you." Bella cried.

"No! No crying!" Alice told Bella. Ariana and Bella laughed at the seer.

"It's ok. It was Demitri's money." Ariana chucked.

"Thank you Ariana." Bella said hugging her niece. While in the hug Ariana whispered in her ear "your welcome aunt Bella."

"Hello! I'm Renée. You must be the youngest Cullen I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet?" Renée asked the girl when Bella and Ariana stoped hugging.

"Yes. I'm Ariana. Sorry I haven't been around much. I go to school in Italy with my boyfriend."

"Wow! That's exciting. I always wanted to go to Italy." Renée told the girl.

"Well it's beautiful. You should try and go during the summer."  Ariana said. "Well, I'm going to go. I'll let you get back to getting ready." Arian said walking to the door. As she was about to walk out, she turned and looked at Bella one last time. "Welcome to the family Bella."

——————

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. Please repeat after me." The minister says.

"I, Edward Cullen." Edward starts.

"Take you, Bella Swan."

"Take you, Bella Swan." Edward repeats.

"To have and to hold." The minister says.

"For better or for worse." Bella adds.

"For richer, for poorer."

"ln sickness and in health."

Edward looks at Bella with love. " To love."

Bella looks back with just as much. "To cherish. As long as we both shall live."

"I do." The bride and groom say.

"I love you." Edward tells her.

"I love you too" Bella replied.

They kiss and everyone stands and claps.

——————

"Ariana!" Kate called seeing her cousin.

"Kate!" Ariana called back running and hugging the girl.

"I missed you!" Kate tells the younger girl

Ariana and Kate have been best friends since the moment they met. Kate has been like an older sister to the girl.

"I missed you more!" Ariana says breaking away from the hug. "How are you?"

"I'm great! How are you? Oh! How is living with the Volturi?" Kate questions.

"I'm great! We had the big talks a couple months ago. Like marriage and kids. Which they all love that idea. Which makes me very happy." Ariana told her best friend smiling.

"Well. If you get married I call maid of honour!" Kate cheered making Ariana chuckle.

"Have you met Bella yet?" Ariana questions.

"Oh yes I have. Very interesting girl." Kate tells the girl smiling. Ariana laughs nodding. "Oh! Come see Eleazar, Carmen, Tanya, and Irina." Kate says pulling Ariana behind her.

——————

"Excuse me. Is this on? Hello? Umm, I'd like to propose a toast. To my new sister. Bella, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these last 18 years. 'Cause you won't be getting any more for a while." Emmett says giving his speech. He laughs and everyone looks at him awkwardly.

Jessica is giving her toast. "Well, Bella was just like everybody else, totally mesmerized by Edward. Or "The Hair," as I call him. And then, suddenly, Edward is all about Bella. Even though she's not the captain of the volleyball team."She laughs. "I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. Or the president of the student council."

Charlie is giving his toast. "Edward will be a good husband. I know this because I'm a cop. I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the Earth."Guests laughing. "And I know how to use a gun."

Alice's turn for a toast. "Now that your my sister, you'll have to get over your aversion to fashion. Skirts, Heels, Handbags."

"Go to sleep, my love. Go to sleep. When you wake you'll see me." Renée sings.

Esme is giving her toast. "I'd like to thank Renée and Charlie for bringing such a wonderful person into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect her forever."

Edward is giving his toast. "It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to. And who will accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. And with Bella, I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever."

—————-

"I just want to say again. I'm sorry for how I have treated you Bella. And I could have picked a better person to marry my uncle." Ariana tells the happy couple. "Also, thank you so much for inviting me. I know it must have been hard."

Edward smiles at his new wife and niece getting along. "We couldn't have gotten married without a key member of our family. I'm sorry you have to leave early." Bella tells her.

"Yes. We you have me my mates. They are very clingy." Ariana laughs.

Ariana hugs her new aunt and her uncle before going to say goodbye to the rest of her family.