~+Part 4; An awkward situation+~

[Howdy :-)! Heres the next chapter :-)

Sorry about not finishing it earlier, im going through some things that i'd rather not mention here]

RUVS POV:

It seemed like i had fallen asleep last night, i didnt remember much from last night though considering it was so late. I sat up in bed, yawning as i glanced to the side of me, seeing a familiar face in the bed with me

Oh.

I felt my face grow hot while looking at the male who was still sleeping, so i just laid back down and stared at the ceiling since i didnt want to interrupt his slumber. Eventually i cuddled up to him as he was the only source of warmth in the church as it was always cold as hell.

A few minutes after i had woken up i felt Whitty move slightly, was he waking up? Well shit, what am i supposed to do now? Before i could decide what i could do, he opened his eyes, our eyes met as we awkwardly stared at eachother for what felt like an eternity he spoke.

"Hello."

"....Hi."

Did i mess up or something? I felt my face grow hot again as the bomb also became a red-ish color, although it wasnt super noticable. I sat up to hopefully calm him down or something, im not good with anything honestly.

"..."

"Are you alright."

"Yeah, just some shock."

Whitty said while sitting up, he didnt seem too bothered by this whole thing.

I then heard a soft knock at the door and Sarvente speaking

"Hellooo? Its time for breakfast, so WAKE UP!"

Sarvs breakfast announcement was more aggressive than usual, but eh i dont care. I stood up and fixed the placement of my hat as i saw the bomb stand up from the corner of my eye. He didnt do much to get 'ready', all he did was stretch slightly and walk out the door. I shoved my hands into my pockets and stepped out of the room, sighing as i did so.

I walked into the 'dining room' which was just the middle of the church with some fold up tables and chairs, i sat down at the closest chair to me without realizing who i was sitting next to. But instead of checking i just stared at the empty part of the table infront of me awaiting for whatever breakfast Sarv had made, i always enjoyed Sarvs cooking even though shes started a fire about 10 times before while cooking.

Sarvente walked over with a plate and placed one infront of me

"Here ya go Ruv!"

She always spoke with a weird amount of enthusiasm, i picked up a fork which was next to me and i began to eat my food like a normal person. I felt as if someone was staring at me while i ate, i havent looked up at all this entire time so i dont know who couldve, but i just brushed it off because it was most likely Selever just messing with me to get a reaction or some shit.

Suddenly i heard someone speaking to me

"You good Ruv?"

Okay firstly who the fuck asks questions like that, secondly i now know who was staring at me. I silently moved my head to the person who was sitting next to me, and just as i suspected, it was Whitty.

"Yeah, im fine."

I said as i just continued to eat my food. I felt Whitty just pat my arm, what the fuck, you know what ive given up questioning things. I finished my food a couple minutes later so i just stood up, Whitty standing up shortly after me.

Instead of having a conversation with him i just walked out of the church, i didn't feel like dealing with whatever the others would say.

[To be continued :-)!!!

Also happy pride month yall!!! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️💕]