ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.𝕋𝕨𝕠

I carried this neko towards my room's bathroom and made him stand up in the corner.

" Stay there. Don't make a mess. I'll prepare a warm bath for you. " I said and walk towards the bathtub. I started preparing the promised warm bath and took a random soap bubble. After I placed it on the water it started making bubbles and heared a gasp on my back. I bite my lips and rolled my eyes.

' idiot '

" what's your name? '' I asked and stand up. I walk in front of him and look down. He look up to me with his big doe eyes.

Red? Why the hell his eyes are red? Is he a neko or vampire? Or maybe he's into sniffing drugs-

" i-I'm l-little shit- "

" pft- " I placed my hands over my mouth.

" w-what's w-w-wrong?... " little shit asked as he look at me fearfully.

" nothing little shit~, go take a bath. I'll prepare your clothes. " I said and walk out. I rolled my eyes and made my way towards my closet. I pick a shirt and pajama, after that I tossed it on the bed along with myself.

I placed my arm on my eyes and signed. I just wanted to laze around but look where I am.

' in your room ' I sassed myself. I groaned, I need to stop myself from this bad habit. Sassing myself is bad. Who knows if I got feed up with my own consciousness and decided to punch myself out of irritation.

I sat up and got startled when my gaze fall on the bathrooms door.

" what the hell are you doing? I told you to bath not stand there like an idiot. " I hissed and walk towards this neko. He whimpered and look down. I scoffed and crossed my arms.

" don't tell me you want me to watch you take a bath? " I smirked and leaned on the door.

" i-i don't know h-how to bath-" the neko stated shyly. I gritted my teeth.

Don't tell me I'm bathing this guy?!

" how old are you? " I asked.

" i-i don't know.. " he muttered softly.

" let's say you're seventeen, but how the hell you don't know how to bath?? " I asked irritated. He look down more as I glared at him. I noticed something dripping on the floor and clicked my tongue.

" remove your clothes and enter the tub. Make it quick. " I groaned out and turned around. I heared him sniffled one more time before hearing some clothes rustling.

" I-im d-d-done. '' I heared his voice trembled. I turned around and saw him already sitting on the tub.

" damn, why do you have so much bruises and scar? " I grimace and opened the cabinet that contains a lot of sweet smelling soap. I pulled one out and teared it open.

'' use that. '' I threw the soap causing some bubbles to splash on his face. I snickered and watch him wince every now and then whenever moving his hands. I rolled my eyes.

" pussy " I scoffed and walk towards the bottle of shampoo. I squirted a good amount of it on my palm and took the shower head. The neko gasped as I splashed his head with water.

" m-mister! ''

I whistled. " Ah~ I almost mistaken that as master "

I place the shower head on its place and stared shampooing this cry baby.

" m-mister p-please c-careful o-o-on the ears... " the neko said as he winced when I tugged on his cat ears.

I rolled my eyes and made my movements more gentle. He sniffled and leaned on my hands. I flushed red and retracted my hands from massaging his ears.

" o-oi! Don't sleep. I'm finished on your hair. " I said and walk towards the sink. I washed my hands then hurriedly walk out.

" shit- what was that? " I cursed out and slapped my cheeks. I look down and groaned.

" what the fuck- how the hell- " I quickly placed my hands between my groin and jumped on the bed.

" disgusting. " I muttered and blankly started into nothingness.

" m-mister... "

I turned my head on the voice and saw the neko standing on the bathrooms rug with his hands covering his private part, shivering.

I groaned and stand up. I walk past him and open the cabinet that's full of towel.

" dry yourself. " I threw the towel on him and he messily catched it. I rolled my eyes and gestured on the clothes above my bed.

" Use that clothes and come out. " I said and stepped outside my room. I walk towards the kitchen and made two hot chocolate for me and the neko. I look outside the window and saw its still raining heavily.

I sigh and made my way towards the living room with the two drink on my hands. I tossed all of my school things aside to the floor and placed the two cups on the coffee table.

I heared my bed room door creaked and look back.

" m-mister?.. '' The neko came out looking all cute on my baggy clothes on him. His cat ears was standing tall on his head and his tail must be inside the pajama pants as I didn't see it.

I coughed on my hands to hide my appearing blush.

" come here. " I grunted and open the TV. I sat comfortably on my couch and sip on my warm chocolate.

" here, that's for you. " I said as he sat on the edge of the couch, far away from me, making me mentally praise him for his good choice.

I watched him from the corner of my eyes as he sip on the warm chocolate. His eyes showed surprise and licked some of it again like a kitty. After that, he gulped it. His face burned red as he sticked his tongue out.

" h-hot! " he cried out as he put the cup down. 

I laugh my ass out from his idiocy and said all of the curses I can say.

" fuck, that's a good laugh. " I wiped my tears and chuckled.

" idiot. " I muttered as his eyes lingers on my face.

" c-can y-you be my m-master?.. " he asked softly. I choked on my split and started punching my chest.

" m-master! " he shouted worriedly and approached me. He started rubbing my back but why does he need to sit on my lap while doing so??!

" what the hell do you think you're doing?..." I said dangerously. He look at me startled and then his face suddenly got covered by fear.

" i-im sorry! " he said and got off me before bowing on the ground repeatedly.

" p-please d-d-dont h-hurt m-me... " he mumbled through desperate sobs.

I furrowed my eyebrows and stand up. Him seeing my movements froze. He look up and gave me a tearful glance.

" p-please i-i-i Iike it here... P-please d-d-dont throw me away just yet. " he cling to my legs and cried more.

" you.. " I gritted my teeth and remove him from my legs.

" n-no.. P-pleaseee " he desperately cried out and hugged my neck. My eyes widened as I was brought down from the ground with him. I immediately flipped our position causing my back to be jhon cena slam.

I groaned and shut my eyes tightly.

" motherfucker. '' I hissed.

" m-master.. ? " I heard a small voice and open my eyes. I sat up and glared down on this neko.

" enjoying my lap so much? " I scoffed and he hurriedly got off. I tch'ed before standing up.

" a-are y-you g-going to throw me out? " he asked.

" stand up. We're eating. " I said coldly and walk towards the kitchen.