Chapter 8

Ashton

I dialed Drake's number, my hand slightly shaking from how nervous I was.

That may seem bad but when Drake gets mad, all hell lets loose.

"Ashton! What's up? How's the bet going?" He laughed.

"Drake, about the bet..." I trailed off.

"You're not backing out are you?" He snapped.

Shit. I can't back out. Not right now. Maybe later.

"Back out? Of the bet? Of course not! The bet is going great! She already told me one of her biggest secrets. Don't worry, you'll get your sex video, man. Roxy's gonna get a surprise at the end of the summer." I forced out a laugh. I'm in deep shit.

Roxy

I walked up to Ashton's room to ask him what he wanted for lunch when I realized he was talking on the phone. I was going to walk away when I heard something that made me want to crawl in a hole.

"Back out? Of the bet? Of course not! The bet is going great! She already told me one of her biggest secrets. Don't worry, you'll get your sex video man. Roxy's gonna get a surprise at the end of the summer."

Umm...what?

Sex video?

What the hell?

I can't believe him! Even after I told him about my almost rape, he's still gonna try and have sex with me?!

Do I confront him about this? Or do I do something to get him back?

I'm getting the bitch back. Me getting a surprise? Yeah, right.

Deciding this was a perfect time to interrupt, I knocked on his door. "Ashton?"

"Hey, I have to go man, talk to you later." I heard footsteps and then the door opened, revealing Ashton.

"You knocked?" He asked.

"Yeah, I did. What do you want for lunch?" I asked and a relieved look came on his face. I bet he thought I didn't hear him. Of course I didn't hear you. Note the sarcasm.

"For lunch? Oh um, I don't know. I'll have whatever you're having, I guess." He smiled. Trying to play it off, are we now, Ashton? I'm so getting you back for this.

"Well, I was gonna have what you were having. That's kinda why I asked you." I admitted with a sheepish grin. It wasn't a lie. Unlike him, I don't lie.

And not telling him that I know isn't necessarily lying. I'm just holding back some information. So it doesn't count, right?

"Right. How about a sandwhich?" He laughed to himself.

"What's so funny?" I questioned.

"You're gonna be in the kitchen, making me a sandwhich...AND you're a woman." He was basically crying with laughter.

I chuckled. "Don't forget, the kitchen is where the knives are kept." I walked off.

He immediately stopped laughing.

That's what I thought.

Ashton

She didn't find out. Thank God. When she knocked on my door, I just about had a panic attack!

I'm not going to continue with the bet but Drake doesn't know that...yet. I'll tell him eventually but it's gonna be hell when I do.

Drake has a temper on him. A bad temper.