the past miraculous holder life 1

Hi guys so I will tell u something about the that lory isn't me okay so I will continue.

20 years ago
Lory and Maria are sisters. They are the princesses of heaven and hell and they both had twins too because their father is a dark angel (he has angel wings but black)he is the king of hell and their mother is God's grand daughter and the queen of heaven.

2 years later
Lory and Jordan were new born , Maria and black we're 2 years old , actually the past all miraculous holder were born at the same time this greeted a new magic :hate ,true friendship, true love.

10 years later
something happened because there was a fire in all of the Kingdoms and all those all kids run away with their siblings and some weeks later they all got adopted by different parents , lory and Maria transformed from siblings to cousins.
Those kids were friends but they didn't know that they were all a creature from heaven or hell bc they forgot about everything but they know that they have magic , actually they know they are princes and princesses .

5 years later
Lory's pov.
Today is the first day of high school I am so excited i will finally go to school and make some friends except my cousin ,Koko ,kevork,aïda,serly, Rosa Rita. Well I was homeschooled from when I was 10 years so I guess this is why I am excited bc I heard that all the kids hated to go to school any way I have to get ready for school.
30 minutes later
Lory's pov.
All done . I will just check the clock, 7:30 oh shoot school start at 7:45 I am going to be late .
I run out of my house and then when I almost arrived at school I saw there it was a gathered Ivo through them I bubed into someone I said sorry and I saw what It was happening an old man trying to kill himself and i saw some laughing and some are just staring so I decided to help him I take the knif from his hand and throw it at the ground and I said plz mister if is there something wrong u can do it with another solution not like this there is always a solution. He smiled at me and I walked away because (bc) school ring bell just ringed.

Master Fu pov.
This young lady is going to be a good superhero the bug miraculous is going to be her's now .I looked at were she touched me at my hand it was a burn but like a tattoo.
Wait is that the king and queen of heaven and hell tattoo to know it that he or she is the king or queen,wait that mean's that she is one of the long lost princesses I put it at home and leave .

At the morning with Lory's cousin a.k.a. her sister.
Maria's pov.
Maria :first day of high school cool ha.
Unknown:u look like u don't want to go back to school.

I Will post chapter 3 tomorrow bye guys.