Scarlet Eyed Secrets(L)

This is going to contain - a very frisky demon Katsuki, Sexual teasing, passionate against the wall smex.

Thank you for your continued support on this series, You guys are seriously wonderful.

-------------------------------------------------

"Ah..I feel like I didn't get to much sleep last night.." You mumbled to yourself, holding the palm of your hand over your mouth as you yawned. Lately no matter how much you slept, or how early you go to bed you always wake up feeling off. Like something is out of place, or just odd in general.

A blush warms your cheeks as you think about the day you woke up feeling completely refreshed a few weeks ago and yet...somehow you'd ended up completely naked. Your dream was so vivid, that even now you can remember the pleasure the beautiful angelic man in your dreams gave you.

Frowning you shook your head, only in your dreams would a handsome man hold and make love to you. "I need to live in reality...He was a dream. Just a dream..." With each small phrase, you tried to ground yourself in truth but your words just made you more depressed.

You hadn't been on a date in a long time, even if you had a tight group of friends who cared about you. There was no one who gave you that special feeling, like you wanted more. Someone who would make your heart pound and your chest ache, just being with them.

A tear formed in the corner of your eye but you were quick to wipe it away, shaking your head as you convinced yourself these feelings were only temporary. With another yawn you leaned back against the couch and stared absentmindedly at the tv. It wasn't even that late only about 6pm and yet you still felt a bit sleepy.

"Mhm..Maybe a little nap wouldn't hurt.." You mumbled to yourself as your eyes slowly slide closed relaxing your body into a comfy position on the couch. Maybe a certain part of you wished the man in your dreams could come back to romance you. If only.

Glowing red eyes gleamed ever so brightly at your slumped back figure, a prominent toothy demonic grin decorating his handsome features. "Poor miss human, you seem so stressed. Perhaps it's because once again you're in need of someone talented in the art of...pleasure~" He rasped into your ear, making you pant softly leaning your head to the other side exposing your neck.

With the narrow of his scarlet eyes he leaned over the back of the couch and gave your neck a long warm lick, followed by the press of his slightly cold red lip. The softest sound of your breathing reached his ears, as he gave your skin kiss after kiss. He just couldn't help himself, when he could feel the enthralling sway of your heartbeat through your veins.

His hand slide against the back of your neck, pushing away your hair just so he could lean down and place a shiver inducing kiss on the nape of your neck. Your entire body shuttered from such an incredible sensation, making that area one of your erogenous zones.

He smirked against your skin, wondering if you knew just how responsive your body was when it was asleep or in a relaxed state. You may not of realized it but he's been with you on an almost constant basis since the day you had very erotic sex. You were his pray and he feed of your energy every single day.

Which is one of the reasons why you were always so tired. While he hadn't fucked you since that first day, he was always kissing you when you were in bed. Always sucking on your neck, licking your lips, and finding soft patches of your skin to devour with his many hot kisses.

To say this demonic creature was enamored with you would be a vast understatement. He was even obsessive in a way, to where if he found out you made plans to go out with friends he would purposefully suck your energy dry the night before so you would be to exhausted to leave him.