Maybe I'm a bit early because only a few groups are there when I entered the castle. The newbies, based on the table they're in. All of them watched me but I ignored any of them and walk like how my mom walked before. I lifted my chin and arrogantly make my way upstairs, where the King's office was.

The King, who I don't know since he's also wearing a mask — this castle, we don't know who the person we are talking to and we shouldn't trust anyone because we don't know who are the enemies and the allies.

When I enter his office, I saw him sipping on his coffee. He's wearing his gold mask with his gold cape and black suit again.

"Princess." He stood up and bowed his head.

I really can feel something towards this guy, I just don't know what. Also, I'm not sure if it's a good feeling or not.

"King." I bowed at him too. "I want to ask when will be the combat. It should be next month, right?"

He smirks deviously before sitting down, gesturing me to do the same. King isn't that old, and not young either. He looked like he was just in his '30s. His face was covered with a mask but I can feel that he was very handsome. I wonder who is this person.

"I decided to move it five months from now, princess." He pursed his lips and shrugged.

Frowning, I lean forward. "But, why? You can't move something that has been marked on the statute book!"

"I can. Because I'm the King." He smirked and lean his back in his leather chair. What a dick. "If you still want to participate in this combat, I recommend you to minimize your voice because you're talking to a King, Sapphire Princess."

I clenched my jaw and calm myself down before I roundhouse kick his fucking face.

"Sorry, King." My voice was filled with hatred and I didn't hide it.

He raised his brows in amusement and chuckle devilishly. "You're like your mother, Princess. Thank me I'm respecting you because you're the daughter of the former Queen. If I didn't know your mother, I wouldn't let you participate in the combat without going through my men."

This asshole. If I found out who the fuck he is, I would ruin his outside life.

"I'm sorry." I bowed my head but clutched tight on my fists.

'I will take the throne from you, jerk!'

Tzuyu's POV

We just arrived at the castle and were a bit late because Nayeon kept on changing her fucking dress but end up with a fucking shirt and skirt. Also, she was in front of the mirror for almost three fucking hours.

"Ladies and germs, good day." The speaker beamed. "Give respect to the King and Sapphire Princess."

We all stood up and bow our heads. When I lifted my head, I frowned while watching the King and the Princess descending the stairs. The Princess' hand is wrapped in the King's bicep. Are they dating or something?

"I think he became the highest ranked because she seduce the King," Nayeon whispered to us.

"I think the same." Jeongyeon agreed.

"Maybe yes, maybe no. Who knows?" I shrugged. "Besides, we will know if she deserves to be the highest ranked when the Bloody Combat came."

"It's crazy if she can fight alone while all of us have our groups." Chaeyoung butt in.

"Yeah. She's outnumbered." Dahyun whispered back.

"Quality is always better than quantity," I said, my eyes still watching the Princess and the King.

Also, if she seduces the King then she shouldn't be the highest ranked. She would be the King's wife and be the Queen that easily. So why would she choose to be the highest ranked and fight against the groups of people to be the Queen?

The King escorted the Princess to her table and went to the obnoxious stage in front of us and announced that he moved the Bloody Combat five months from now. He didn't receive any repulsive because no one can oppose the King.

This is good though, we can practice for five months more.

When the assembly is done, we went out of the castle in line. I told the others to go first because I need to do something.

Jeongyeon gave me one last look before she drove the van away. I'm thankful I brought my motorcycle with me.

I lean on my motorcycle and waited until I saw the Princess walking out of the castle. The way she sway her hips gracefully made me gulp. Her appearance screams gracefulness and coldness. I'm afraid to approach her but I badly wanted to. There's something from her that I wanted to know.

When she was near the gate, she noticed me and look at me from head to toe before turning away. She walks away, towards a dark blue with black Lamborghini Veneno. Wow. What a rich chick.

I jogged to catch up with her. "Sapphire Princess."

She stopped walking but didn't turn around at me.

"Do you want anything?" She coldly asked. I swear her voice sent a shiver down my spine. But she sounded so familiar.

"Yes," I replied that making her turn to face me. She raised her brows at me so I bit my lower lip because I find her damn sexy. "I want you, Princess."

She's expressionless but her eyes were shocked, I can see it. "Pardon?"

I wet my lips and slid my sweaty hands inside my pocket. "You caught my attention and it's really rare for me to notice someone."

"So?" She raised her brows even higher.

"Let's have a deal," I smirked. She squinted. "When I win the Bloody Combat, date me."

She smirked and shook her head. "If you will win. Fight all the groups first so you can fight against me."

Though it's kinda hard, I nod my head. "I will."

"And when I won against you, take your mask off in front of me." She sternly said that made me a bit nervous but didn't let her see it.

"Deal." I stick out my hand and she gave me a handshake, sending electric shits through my body.

When our hands let go of each other, she unlocked her car and hopped inside, lean coolly at the window while looking at me.

"Win all the battles and fight me, yeah?" She tilts her head.

"Copy, Princess." I playfully salute her. She smirked and drove away.

I grin widely before happily going to my motorcycle and driving home. Damn. That Princess is something and I will date her.

'Wait, my Princess, I will win and you will date me.'

_____

Yo! Follow me on TikTok: @nulalagayq

Hahaha