𝐢. ,, 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝

it was currently the first day back to school for the second semester for y/n

it was currently the first day back to school for the second semester for y/n. unfortunately, she wouldn't go to the same school she went to for the first semester because she may or may not have sent three students to the hospital in the second to last week which got her expelled. she was living alone in a small apartment with her small maltese.

she groaned loudly as she was waken up by her tiny dog, petting the dog lightly in the process. she got up slowly and waddled over to the bathroom where she would shower and do some other shit.

after she showered and did some light skin care, she slid on her small grey skirt, that she hated, a white uniform shirt and her red tie. after that, she slipped on her favorite adid@s jacket. she grabbed her black mask and (f/c) hat from her small nightstand and threw them on before grabbing her backpack and keys.

the girl started walking to school, which was luckily only 5 minutes away. she put on her black mask to cover her face and lowered her hat a little bit. she pulled out her sakura colored PSP, that she specifically ordered from japan. it costed a bit more than it would've, but it was definitely worth it. if anything were to happen to her baby, she would go berserk.

y/n finally got to the school and decided she could take off her mask and hat because maybe people wouldn't recognize her. and by recognize her, i mean know her since she was pretty famous on pacebook and instasnap. as soon as she took of her two pieces that concealed her face and ran a hand through her silky (h/c) and blonde hair, people started whispering and staring at her.

"isn't that y/n l/n?"

"the famous instasnap girl?"

"the pretty girl on pacebook?"

"i follow her on pacebook and instasnap!"

"what a goddess!"

"is she new?"

"wow!"

she internally scoffed at their actions and looked around with a tired expression before trudging into the school. apparently she was put in the fashion department, despite not knowing shit about fashion. she only had a good fashion sense and that was pretty much it.

the girl was currently waiting in front of the now full classroom. she was scrolling through her phone, trying to pass time. finally, the teacher came on time with a tall and nervous boy right behind him. "you two wait here. i'll call you in."

"the teachers here!"

"quiet! we have new transfer students."

"a transfer?"

"at our school?"

"a guy? a girl?"

"come on in."

as soon as the teacher said that, the class was extremely shocked to see the two people standing in front of them. they were both incredibly good looking, like a god and goddess. they could recognize one of them, yes. the girl.