Accidental Awakening | End of Summer Vacation

Start from the beginning

Silver eyes, flowing hair, and ominous aura. Ketsu attains a new power that was unknown to all, even to Ketsu and Frieza. Frieza would've assume that giving his energy would put him back in Super Saiyan Blue, but it was different. 

Issei: Whoa... he's different.

Rias: His eyes... they're silver. 

Koneko: That aura... I can feel that from here.

Kuroka: What is this?

Seeing this, Frieza got some distance from the others and decided to watch the show. Seeing Ketsu in a new form unknown to Loki really pissed him off.

Loki: KILL HIM, FENRIR!

The giant wolf, Fenrir lunged at Ketsu, but in a blink of an eye missed, with Ketsu walking past the wolf and towards Loki, still glaring at him. 

Loki: What?!

Loki: What?!

Serafall: I didn't even see him react, he just walked past him!

Sirzechs: I know!

Still walking, Fenrir lunged at Ketsu again, but this time, Ketsu grabbed on to Fenrir's tooth from his back left hand and tossed him to his right to a mountain, continuing to walk towards Loki. The silence from Ketsu was really setting off Loki as he was now enraged.

Loki: AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Akeno: KETSU, WATCH OUT!

Out of rage, Loki started to shoot his magic at Ketsu, but was doing nothing to him. He kept walking through the raining fire, deflecting the bolts from time to time. 

Loki: *shaking in fear and anger*

Just then, Ketsu stopped for one moment and glared at Loki, putting him in a state beyond fear. Ketsu then took a deep breath as he then appeared in front of Loki, sending him back in fear. Loki flew back and tried to unleash his all out attack before again.