They both laugh. Afterwards we both cleaned up after ourselves and started getting ready for training.

I got dressed and put on black tights with a blue long sleeve shirt and boots. I put on my black gloves.

Since _____ has always been more comfortable with them on. Not wanting to accidentally set something on fire or maybe even something worse.

As I was finishing tying my boots I noticed Yuzu walking out of her room wearing her hero costume. It was nothing but a long white coat and a silver collar around her neck.

"Is that your hero costume?"

"Yes it is! I don't usually wear anything else considering I have fur covering my entire body. It's not like I'm naked or anything. I really shouldn't be wearing this on my days off but you never know when a villain may attack. You ready _____?" Yuzu asked and she got her car keys.

"Yeah let's go."

Making my way out of the appartment. I got into Yuzu's car which was black jeep. It was a clean car😍

***

Yuzu and I both arrive at the training field. Getting out of the car I see so many people and so many different quirks there were here.

"Oh wow. I didn't expect to see this many people here!"

"Well yeah, everyone wants to become a hero here. So they come here to train. The hero commission invested in this for anyone with any quirk can train." She leans on her car. "But most of these people are high schoolers. You know from UA high and others across the city. They train to become heroes over there."

Yuzu looks over to me. "You ready? Most of these people are most likely gonna watch us train. It's not likely to see a pro hero here. So try not to embarrass yourself ok?" She winks at me and walks onto the field.

"Oookaaay." I replied as I followed right behind her.

I started observing every quirk here. It was amazing and beautiful to look at.

"Wow they're so good with their quirks, and here I am, a 20 year old who doesn't even know how to control her own." I muttered. Without paying attention I bump into a blonde with red eyes. He then stares me down.

"HAH?! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE WALKING YOU IDIOT!" He growled.

Nothing but anger in his solid red eyes. I then hear another voice coming from behind him. "Please forgive kacchan, he he doesn't really mean it- "A green curly hair kid said as he's interrupted by the blonde.

"SHUT UP DEKU!"

"I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I replied.

I didn't know why he was so angry about it. It's not like a broke his arm or anything. What a baby.

"YOU BETTER BE SORRY YOU OLD HAG!"

"Woah woah hold up. I may be a girl but I can still kick your ass!" I bluff big time because I knew I couldn't fight for shit.

"OH YEAH!? LETS FIGHT! RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!"

"Kacchan I don't think that's a good idea- "

"SHUT UP DEKU! PREPARE TO HURT CAUSE IM GOING TO KILL YOU!! NOW DIIIEEE!"

He goes for a strike to my gut. As I see sparks forming on his palms, I placed my hand on my glove getting ready to take off at any moment.

He then gets stopped by Yuzu who stops his attack by grabbing his wrist and lifting it high up and an explosion goes off.

I was shook, he was gonna hit with that?! Jesus, it's like he wants to actually kill me..

"What the- " His red eyes widen.