Chapter 17

"Why are you this hard?" Yibo rubbed at the underside of Xiao Zhan's cock as he landed back on a pillow. "Did you touch yourself in the shower?"

Xiao Zhan grabbed Yibo's wrists to pin above him. "I did. I tried. Didn't work." He lowered his mouth to the neck Yibo bared to him.

"You tried." Yibo's legs drew Xiao Zhan's hips down. "I don't think I can imagine you touching yourself because of me, laoshi." Dizzy with want, Yibo stared up at the ceiling thinking of Xiao Zhan under the running water, jerking off. "Forget what I said. I can definitely picture you doing it--Aah! Xiao Zhan." His body jerked up when Xiao Zhan tugged on his nipple with his teeth. Yibo didn't realize Xiao Zhan already let his arms go until he reached down to hold on to Xiao Zhan's shoulders.

"Will you think about that some other time and focus on us right now, Yibo?"

"I am focused." Yibo was focused, focused on the mouth and tongue that kept leaving wet spots all over his torso, focused on the hand that was stroking him.

Xiao Zhan crawled lower, sucking Yibo to full hardness. He bobbed his head a few more times then released Yibo's cock from his mouth, scooped up his knees to hold his legs apart, and sucked at his balls before tracing down to Yibo's entrance. Xiao Zhan could feel Yibo's hole contracting against his tongue.

Yibo bit on his knuckles when he looked down and saw Xiao Zhan looking up at him from where he was licking, then gently probing his entrance with the tip of his tongue.

Pulling back, Xiao Zhan took Yibo's hands when he started to squirm so hard, reaching for whatever he could grab around them. "Hold yourself open for me, baby." Xiao Zhan kissed each of Yibo's hands that clasped on to his own thighs before he directed his mouth back to where he was laving him.

Yibo had lost count of the number of times he'd cried out Xiao Zhan's name. When he couldn't hold his thighs open anymore, Xiao Zhan took over again, pushing his knees higher, holding his legs wider. The sound of Yibo's nails scraping the fabric mixed in with the labored sound of his moans as Xiao Zhan's tongue flicked up and down, dipped in and out of his throbbing entrance.

"You okay?" Xiao Zhan breathed out, grabbing a pillow. He coaxed Yibo to lift his hips up, wedged the pillow under him before taking the bottle of lube and a condom from where Yibo left it.

Yibo swallowed, watching Xiao Zhan rip the packet with his teeth, donned on the rubber with one hand while holding his leg out with the other. He saw Xiao Zhan grab the lube but he was unable to tell what he did with it because Xiao Zhan bent down again to suck his cock. The next thing he felt was a finger that would so easily slide into him if not for his hole clenching involuntarily. Yibo kept feeling tensed for a while, but the half a finger massaging so gently around his entrance had him relaxing slowly.

Pushing the full length of his finger in, Xiao Zhan propped Yibo's leg that he was holding open over his shoulder before he captured Yibo's lips again. "Just relax, baby." Xiao Zhan whispered against the plush lips. "You're doing great."

"Yes--" Yibo's response turned into a hiss when Xiao Zhan pulled out then added another finger when he slipped back in. "Zhan-zhan." Yibo kept grabbing onto Xiao Zhan as if he felt scared. It was like Yibo was panicking every time Xiao Zhan's finger went deeper.

"Shhh..." Xiao Zhan hushed Yibo's whimpers when he curled his fingers to jab at a spot inside him. He kept poking and poking even as he felt Yibo's body tightened. Yibo's crown began to flow with cum as he kept moving his hand. "You came." He muffled Yibo's groans with a kiss.

"L-Laoshi..." Yibo panted as he came down from his unexpected orgasm. "Xiao laoshi... I..."

"It's okay. We'll keep going." Xiao Zhan took time pulling his fingers out. He kissed Yibo again, kneading on his hips and thighs as he shifted to kneel properly between them. Xiao Zhan pecked at Yibo's mouth, kissed him all over his face, before he straightened up and inched closer and closer until the tip of him was bumping against Yibo.