2- You Look Good

George- Hey Y/N

Y/N- Hii

George- Sapnap gave me your Discord

Y/N- Oh yeah I was talking to him earlier

George- Oh nice

The conversation started out kind of awkward which was expected because we didn't know each other too well but I still felt kind of nervous. I wasn't really sure why but it almost felt like there was some sort of tension between us already. Not bad tension but unexpected.

We continued texting for a little while, getting to know each other better, and eventually, I loosened up. It still didn't feel completely natural but we were getting there. Unlike with Dream and Sapnap, George seemed more introverted or at least around me. 

George- Wanna vc?

Y/N- uh sure

I was a bit nervous to call him for some reason but I still really wanted to. He called me on Discord and turned his camera on. I stared at his face for a couple of seconds before snapping out of it and turning my camera on. 

"So this is what you look like without a Minecraft background," I commented.

He chuckled lightly. "Yeah, do you like it?"

"Um yeah, you look good. I mean no you don't look- like you look pretty but not in that way-" I stumbled across my words nervously. 

George smiled. "Thank you? You look good also."

I blushed a little. I didn't know why I had suddenly felt so nervous but something about him stopped my mind from thinking straight. 

"Hey, do you mind if I add Dream to the call?" George asked, interrupting my thoughts.

I nodded. "Yeah, that's fine."

I heard a small sound like let me know Dream had just joined the call. His facecam was off of course but I could see his profile picture show up in the call.

"Hello Dream," George greeted. 

"Hello George, hello Y/N," Dream responded, "Sorry if I was interrupting anything, you didn't need to add me to the call."

"Oh no, it's okay, I like talking to you anyways," I assured him. 

-----

Dream POV

"I like talking to you anyways," Y/N told me, smiling cutely.

"Oh is that why the first conversation you've ever had with me ended with you telling me to shut up?" I questioned.

She rolled her eyes at me and giggled. "Yup!"

I laughed softly, glad that I was able to break up the awkwardness George had texted me about. George had never been one to be great at holding up a conversation with someone new which made me surprised at the fact that he called Y/N.

"So what were you guys talking about before I joined?"

"Not much, I mean apart from Y/N simping for me," George stated bluntly, clearly a little more comfortable with me around.

"What the- no I wasn't!" she defended.

"She called me pretty."

"What the heck George, I thought we weren't gonna talk about that," Y/N laughed, slightly embarrassed.