Chapter 2: in trouble

Adriens pov: i walked into the princables office and saw liam, i rolled my eyes and sat down, liam had a bruised eye, i saw some blood drip down his leg and then heard the princable give me a packet, and my princable told me to write the answers down in the packet and give it to him when finished. He gave me the packet and a pen and paper they told me to write small and neat, and the neat handwriting thats not small is theirs.
-------------------------------------------------------
𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: ᴀᴅʀɪᴇɴ ᴀɢʀᴇsᴛᴇ
𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗵?: ʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀɴᴋ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘆?: ɴᴏ
𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘆?:ɴᴏ
𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲?:Yᴇs
𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘂 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱?:ɴᴏ
𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘂 𝗮 𝘃𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲?:ʏᴇs
𝗛𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲?:ɴᴏ
𝗜𝗳 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲?: ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ
𝗗𝗼 𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺?: ɴᴏ
𝗛𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂?: ɴᴏ
𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂?:ɴᴏ
𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱?: ʏᴇs, ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇᴛᴛᴇs
𝗪𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺?: ʏᴇs
-------------------------------------------------------Adriens pov: after i filled that i brought it to the princable and he read it, he told me that i shouldnt have beaten him and that liam will have a 7 ay suspention and then he passed me a paper and he called my dad. My dad came and signed the page and then me and my dad left and i got in the limo and read the page.
-------------------------------------------------------𝗔𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻-𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗴. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘆𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗰𝗵. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟳 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀. 𝗔𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟵 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀. 𝗧𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲.
𝐺𝑎𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑙 𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒
-------------------------------------------------------Gabriels pov: when we got home adrien didnt give me eye contact. I told him i was disapointed and that he was grounded for 7 days. I then heard him scream "I KNEW IT DAD! YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME THE BAD GUY, I WAS DEFENDING SOMEONE FOR GODS SAKE!! I HATE YOU DAD! YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE, NINO WAS RIGHT!"and then i saw him run and slam his door. Where was my sweet and nice son from high school? Then a tear dripped down my face and i dropped down to the floor and natalie brought me to my room and brought me some tissues.

Adriens pov: when i got to my room i sat on my bed. I felt happy i made my dad feel guilty. I heard walking and i heard my father finally knock after a few minutes. I yelled come in and he came in and apologized. I rolled my eyes and said it was okay after he left i realized marinette must of been done with school and i messaged her.
-------------------------------------------------------𝗠𝗲: 𝚑𝚎𝚢
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲🥰: 𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚞𝚖 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕?
𝗠𝗲: 𝚘𝚑 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝
𝗠𝗲: 𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍, 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚎.
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲🥰: 𝚟𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜??
𝗠𝗲: 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚏𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲🥰: 𝚘𝚑 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝙸𝚖 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎.
-------------------------------------------------———Adriens pov: I start feeling very dizzy.. I need blood. I called my dad and he came. Asking what I needed and I told him I needed blood. He gasped because he forgot to buy some, but he just went to get one of our blood maids and brought her in, and he put some rubbing achohol on her skin, I felt my fangs throbbing, so I bit in, I hear her Yelp in pain and i dig deeper and get satisfied. I stand up with blood dripping down my chin and I hear gorilla on his way to the hospital to pay for some blood. I say thank u to the maid and sit down in my chair. And then I hear my dad say "son, I don't know why u have been different. But it's concerning.." I look up and say "IM NOT DIFFERENT. I JUST REALIZED HOW CONTROLIVE YOU ARE OF ME!!, GET OUT" I hear him sigh and walk out the room. Gorilla knocks and puts the blood bags in my miny fridge in my bedroom and he gives me a smile. I go take a rest until I get a notification.
————————————————————————Liam:𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍
Liam: 𝚒 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛
Liam:𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚞 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝
Liam: 𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚔?
Adrien: 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛.
Adrien: 𝚒𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚔, 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢. 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚢. 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖. 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎.
Liam: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛. 𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚝.
-------------------------------------------------------Adriens pov: i get angry and i grab a note, a envelope, pens, marker, and i go onto my computer and locate his adress. I start off by making the letter, and after i made it, gorilla brought me to put it in his mail.
𝕃𝕚𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕙
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿, 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻-𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗴.
𝔸𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖
-----------------------------------------------------Adriens pov: after gorilla brought me home i opened my fridge and grabbed my special blood cup, i poured a bit of blood and put the bag in the fridge. I opened my cromebook, and put my phone on the charger and took a sip of the blood, doing my assigments from school, sent from the teacher. I finish and turn the tabs off and grab my phone. I hear my dad call me and i get up. I open the door and he walks in and asks me if i finished school work. I said "um yeah?!" he says good job son. I ignore him and plop on my bed and hear him sigh. And he leaves the room. My dad brings in a burger, and fries. I get up and pour some blood into my special cup and start drinking when watching tv. I then hear i can go to school tommorow!YAY