Imagine -> Playing video games with Steve

You were getting bored and decided to play video games. You turned on the system and started playing. Steve knocked on your door. "Come in!" you yelled not taking your eyes off the screen. He walked in and leaned in the doorway. "Hey, whatcha doin there, doll?" your curious boyfriend said with a smirk. You didnt take your eyes off the screen for a moment. "Hey Stevie. Im playing a video game." you said. He looked at you curiously. "Whats a video game?" he asked sitting next to you. You were shocked. "Whats a vidoe game? You seriously dont know?" you looked at him. He shook his head. You raised a brow. "What? Where are you from? 1941?" you said chuckling. He nodded. "Yes, I am." You stopped laughing. "Oh, well, umm sorry, Stevie." you said nervously. He chuckled. "Its okay, doll." You handed him a controller and told him the controls. He nodded and you started the game. By the time you had finished he was still playing. "Im going to get something to eat. You want anything?" you asked standing up. He payed no attention to you. "Huh? Umm yeah, sure I'll do it later, babe." he said playing the game. You rolled your eyes and left the room. You grabbed a bag of chips and returned and he was still playing the game. "You done, yet?" you asked sitting next to him. "Im almost there!" he said finishing the whole game. The whole game!! You were both shocked and amazed. He had finished a 2 hour playing game in 10 minutes. He stretched and dug his hand in your chips. "You okay?" he asked stuffing his mouth with your chips. All you could do was nod. He chuckled and kissed your cheek. "I'll see you after Im done training. I sat for so long I cant feel my legs." He got up and left. You were still sitting there wondering how in the hell he had finshed that game. There was so many things you didnt know about him. (Like the fact that he already knew what a video game was and he had Tony look up cheat codes. XD))