31. 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔞𝔲𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Start from the beginning

"What the hell is this?" Billy's voice boomed from above her as the sauna door was slammed shut.

Iris' head whirled, but ignoring the painful flutter in her temples, she stood to her feet.

Frantic voices were heard outside the metal of the sauna door, drowned out by the growls and shouts of the aggravated man. Throughout the chaos, Iris could make out the growing warmth building in the room.

She lifted her head towards the window in the door and she could make out, one, two, three, four, fix, six faces through the fogged up window.

Six painfully familiar faces.

And then...

Seven.

He appeared, stepping from the back of the group, his right palm outstretched towards the room. His fingers twitched as the room seemed to heat up more and more by the second. A drizzle of blood trickled down his lip.

"Bradley." Her voice was a teary gasp, reverberating through the room and Brad could've sworn her cry sent shivers throughout his whole body. "Wh-What is this? What are you-?"

Iris was cut off as Billy slammed into the door, the chains shackling around the handle rattling with every push, "What the hell is this?! Do you kids think this is funny?"

The man's obvious anger collapsed into simple pants as he seemed to recognise a family member in the crowd as well. Sweat running down his face, frustration tearing throughout him yet he almost fully plastered a calmed expression as their eyes met.

"Max."

Max's eyes broadened and her shoulders stiffened. She swallowed hard, tearing her eyes away from the sight.

"Max." He repeated.

Bradley looked to her, a question swirling through the thick tension in the air and Max met his eyes. She managed a nod before she uttered out the words, "Do it."

He turned back to the door, back to Iris and for a split second, his eyes lingered on her, an unsaid sadness darkening them before blood gushed out of his nostrils, dampening over the dried blood.

Heat seemed to burst throughout the room, filling their bodies in a painful ripple. Iris gasped out in agony, her skin aching around her as she doubled over. She dragged her fingernails down her flushed arms. Sweat moistened her clothes and oozed down her face as her pocket knife hit the floor with a sharp clang.

Her blue eyes coursed throughout the group as she heaved herself up, her eyes locking on each one of their nerve struck faces and Iris realised then that she was feared.

Her face dropped when her eyes fell on Y/n, whose eyes were blown wide, her hand latched tightly with Brad's as he had her pushed a step behind him.

Memories filled her mind as the heat enveloping her and the mans shouts beside her seemed to disappear until all that was left was an aching, burning anger ripping throughout her body.

"You..." She growled out, not recognising the sound of her own voice, "You- You bitch!"

Before she knew it, she was bashing herself against the door, yelling to the group.