About Milk...

- Andy's POV -

How would four fucking people re-meet in the same market, at the same time, at the same day, and at the same fucking SECTION?! God, how I miss Zoe but never will to Erica.

DAMMIT!!! I need to see my children.

"Kellin, I need to see my children..." I said, tensed.

"Uh, sure, Zoe lives in Beverley Hills and Erica lives in Frost Forest" he said, why did he mention Erica?

"Oh, uh, bro...Erica's the first one you... uh..." he couldn't continue while I couldn't further listen... I ran out with my keys then drove off to Erica's house. I just felt like it...

When I got there, I knocked, she opened the door then... Wait. That isn't Erica..., is that her child? With me? She looked more like Erica but she had my skin.

"Hey... 'Dad'" she said dead in the eye with venom in her voice when she said 'Dad'... Yep, she's my daughter all right...

- Zoe's POV -

Natalie and Robbie were fighting because they had a debate with which Dad they want, it's either Andy or Toby... Oh god... I thought I should be the one picking...

I actually never tought of them fighting but I guess I thought wrong. I grounded them for comparing two different people. This is all my fault!!! I fell in love with one of my teachers and everything went not as I planned because my plan was; Graduate High School and College then get a job then get married to the right guy and have kids... but instead it went; fuck my principal, let the prinipal take advantage of me, get kids, fuck with him after I forgive him in 3 years then get another child and get seperated with him again then marry a different guy, then see him again to see my kids then... I don't know what's next... Probably something even worse...

I hate my life...