When you got sick but still overwork yourself...

Maine POV:
I am currently at the backstage watching Richard have fun playing with other idols in the water. Well it's because I was a make-up artist. The set-up today is water games since it's summer. He is so cute smiling like that and it makes my heart flutter knowing he is happy. I was so lost in my thoughts that I never knew him approaching me. "Love?" He called that's when I get back on my senses, I got a towel for him when I turn around he suddenly kissed me and I returned it. Then he released after that. "Baby let's go?" He said "where?" "To the pool" "but I don't have extra clothes babe" "please I want to play in the water with you" I insisted but he carried me and go towards the edge of the pool. "Richard I told you don't you dare drop me at the pool or else I will kill you" I said panicking "who said I will drop you? I will jumped with you babe" and that's where he jumped while carrying me. At first I was scared and kept on clinging into him but he didn't complain. After a few minutes I felt comfortable and play with him in the water.

*Time skip*
*Next day*
I woke up and my head hurts so bad and I have a sore throat. I tried to get up so that I can cook myself some breakfast. But I can't my body is really sore. This must be because we play in the water yesterday. I lay in my bed and look at the time. 10:00am "I will sleep for 2 hours, the concert is at 1:00pm I will be ok by then"

*Time skip*
*1:30pm*
I woke up due to the phone ringing I picked it up and it was Sheena, Richard's manager.

"Hello?" I said "Maine where are you? Did you missed the service?" I looked at the time and it reads 1:30pm "oh guess I did Sheena" I was about to tell her I will not go because I'm burning up. When she said "Maine I need you here I will asked someone to pick you up because the other make-up artist had an accident so you can't say no you can take a day off tomorrow but today there is no exceptions" "o-ok" then she ended the call.

I was about to text Richard but I thought that it will worries him so I chose not to tell him.

*Timeskip*
*Backstage*
I was busy fixing his clothes while the staff put on his microphone. Then he sits infront the vanity mirror. I approach him and start doing his make-up. I was doing his eyeshadow and I suddenly loose balance gladly he caught my hand. "Hey are you ok?" He asked "yeah just tired" I said while smiling weakly. Then he hold my hand and my forehead. "Babe your burning up" "no babe calm down I'm fine no worries." I continue doing his make-up and it was done. "Wait you sit here first ok" then he sat next to me. I lay my head on his lap because I was getting dizzy as hell. Then I heard the staff said "Richard go at the backstage now" then he whispered "babe I will just perform and I will be back I promised you just rest here" then he put a jacket over me and lay me at the sofa.

*Timeskip*
*Halfway of the performance*
Richard went backstage to change his clothes. I help him wear his clothes since Sheena is busy with something. I was about to button his shirt but then everything went black.

Richard POV:
I caught Maine in my arms, and I shout for Sheena. "SHEENA!" Sheena came "medic please" then Sheena calls for a medic but then the staff asked me to go up the stage now. Sheena approached me "Richard go perform I will take care of her I promise" and with that I quickly went up the stage go finished this concert so I can get Maine at home.

*Time skip*
I say goodbye to my fans and now there is cameras background for some interview. And this is the first time I get so mad at the camera because I can't approach Maine because they still don't know our relationship.

*After the interview*
I went straight to Maine. "Doc is everything ok?" "I have gave her some medicine but she still needs to rest" I nod and thanked the doctor. "Sheena can I get one of the cars?" Sheena nodded and asked someone to prepare the car.

*At home*
I carefully lay Maine on the bed making sure she is warm. Then I went to take a shower so that I would be fresh.

Maine POV:
I woke up and I don't feel Richard around me. "Babe? Babe?" Then I heard the bathroom door open. "Is everything ok babe?" "Yes I just thought you left me" then he hugged me "I would never babe" he kissed my forehead. Then we heard the doorbell and Richard opened it and came back with foods on his hands. "Babe come eat first so you can drink your medicine" he helped me and feeds me as well. After that he gave me the medicine and tucked me in. I thought he was going to leave so I held his hand "I'm not going anywhere babe, I will just turn of the lights" after that he lays beside me. "Sorry for making you sick, it was my fault I shouldn't have forced you to jumped in the water with me yesterday" "no babe don't blame yourself, I enjoyed yesterday but it's just that my immune system is so weak" I cupped his face and kisses him, he kissed back. We released the kiss "you should stay away form me you might get sick" "don't worry babe my immune system is strong" then we fall asleep in each other's arms....

THE END

A/N:
HI SUNSHINES HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE HOPE YOU LIKE IT! IM SORRY IF I HAVEN'T UPDATE FOR A WHILE A LIT HAS BEEN GOING ON IN MY LIFE BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE WEEKLY FOR YOU ALL.