Quinns POV

Hey guys, here'a chapter two it's short compared to the last one but I had a late night so I'd rather sleep!

Any way enjoy!

Chapter 2

I squint into the sun as it bores down on my shoulders. I love days like this when the sun is shining and the sand is warm.

So then when I get in the water the lovely cool water feels like heaven against my skin as I glide through it.

Mike and I where worried at first that the broken board we recovered might have had an owner stuck out in the water.

But then we got a report of a man who'd control of his board a few days ago and hadn't been able to recover it.

Thank god he wasn't stuck out in the middle of the ocean!

I walked down to the shore and watched the swimmers.

I scanned the children playing in the sand bank as the frolicked around with their little frilly full piece swimmers and the boys in little jump suits.

I surveyed the older children and teens venture out into the deep ,screaming and catching waves on the body boards.

Then there were the surfers paddling out on their long boards and spinning and gliding along the waves. Water glistened of their wet suits and soaked their hair.

One surfer caught my attention as a massive dark wave rose up behind him.

He was sitting on his board looking at the shore. It broke up on top of him and he was pushed under.

I started walking when his board rose to the surface but the surfer didn't. I grabbed a float and ran into the water.

I dived in and swum as hard as I could. I rose to the surface and saw a dark shadow of a body sinking in the clear water.

I submerged my self and started kicking towards him. His eyes dropped closed and he went limp his head lolling. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the surface.

I struggled to reach the air as my lungs screamed for air. He was dead weight. I burst up with a burst of energy and gasped fresh air into my lungs.

I pulled the float towards me and held the man up his young face pale and white.

I raised my hand and waved it as I swum us to shore. My legs and arms burned at the extra weight lagging and pulling me under but I kept his head above water as he was slightly breathing.

Mike was suddenly at my side helping me drag him to shore. I busied my self with checking his pulse and breathing.

His breathing had stopped and his pulse was a weak unsteady force in his wrist and neck.

I brought my ear to his nose and confirmed that no air was being circulated.

I pounded on chest with fisted hands then opened his mouth and placed mine over his blowing air into his lungs.

I repeated the process and he sucked in a huge breath coughing up water.

I quickly put him in the recovery position and he coughed up salty water.

Mike arrived with the first aid kit and I ripped it open. I grabbed the zipper to his wet suit and pulled it off his shivering body.

Mike spread the aluminium blanket over his body and I checked his vital signs again.

"I'm f-fine" He murmured staring up into my eyes. His were a dark luscious dark brown almost black. I was instantly captivated by them and felt no knew that I could stare into them all day.

And never grow bored. Weird.

"No your not. Your suffering from shock and too much water has entered your lungs. An ambulance is on the way and they'll give you the verdict. We need to move you to our tent. Do you think you can walk."

"I can walk" He mumbled and slowly crawled to his feet. How is he up and around after swallowing half the ocean.

He stumbled a bit at first and I wrapped his arm around my neck and my around his waist supporting him as he stumbled along.

He looked at me and his full totally kissable lips pulled into a half smile. I warmed at the smile and felt my inside knot at his handsome face.

Where he was touching me felt on fire.

But not in a bad way.

It actually felt like, ......like... Now that I think about it there is no way yo explain the amazing sensations sweeping through my body.

"Thanks for saving me Quinny" He said as I helped him into a chair. How did he know my name!

"Your welcome but um may I ask how you know my name"? I asked kneeling in front of him and wrapping a blanket around his deliciously naked shoulders.

My gaze wandered down to a heavily muscled chest and a heavenly eight pack.

Water was dripping down his defined torso and I had the sudden urge to lick the drops of his ripped body.

"We'll let's just say that a little birds told me ,babe"He said shaking his dripping hair out like a dog.

"Hey Quinn I got his board ,though it's kinda ugh broken." Said Mike as he walked in holding a white board with a intricate black wolf printed over it.