1.

AHHHH YALL i just couldnt help myself from making a donna fanfic. i am head over heels for this woman.

——————————————————————————

You and your mom are sitting down at the table for dinner, not a single word has been spoken between you two since you first sat down and you decide to break the silence, "Ma, this food sucks." she glares at you and sighs. She stands up and brings her plate to the sink, "It's the only food your father could find," you roll your eyes and push your food away, "don't be so ungrateful. He does the best he can.". You cross your arms, "Yeah? Really? He does the best he can by cheating on you a handful of times and clearly not being invested in any aspect of our lives. That's amazing, ma.".

She ignores you and twists the sink handle, hitting it as it doesn't turn on, "I told him to fix this damn sink yesterday." you chuckle at her words, "Maybe he was too busy fixing some other persons sink." you whisper just loud enough for her to hear. She puts her hand on her hips and turns to you, "I have had enough with your mouth! I've forgiven your father so why can't you?" you stand up quickly and start walking to her, "Maybe I haven't forgiven him because of all the shit you and him put on me as a child. He left us for years and came back like nothing happened and you told me we had to welcome him with arms wide open." you point at her, "He fucking messed up my life and you just sit back and watch it happen. You're allowing him to just push us around, well I'm not going to stand for that. Have fun with your fucking husband. I'm done." you slam your hand down back to your side and storm out of the house.

You can feel tears stream down your face as you run out into the harsh winters of Romania, not letting yourself to look back and consider going back home. Now. Now you were finally free from their hold on you, from their strict rules, from them. Your heart raced in your chest and your palms were sweaty despite the cold breeze surrounding you. You felt your nose go numb but ignore it as you keep going farther, making sure you have enough distance from you and your family. You hated calling them that. They never felt like family, they never understood you, they never tried to understand you, they always pushed you away and said it was for your own "protection", you scoff, "Protection my ass.".

As you get as far as your body will let you, you notice a large house on the edge of a cliff. You felt your mouth get dry as a bone as you run a hair through your hair, you force your body towards the house. Darkness slowly taking over the landscape and the moon soon being the only source of light you have, you get onto the porch. You lift your hands up to knock on the door but they come up more like pounds, you desperately pound harder on the doors. You felt horrible for disturbing whoever lives here but you need shelter before freezing to death or having one of those things tear you to shreds. You're incredibly lucky to be able to know how to maneuver around the lycans, you know their hiding places and where they call their territory. Thanks to your dad, one good thing he has done for you. Maybe the only good thing.

Your desperation vanishes as you watch the door open slowly, your eyes land on the woman in black funeral attire with a long black veil covering her body, "I am so sorry for disturbing you," you say through heavy pants, "but I need help.". Her head moves up and down, she slowly moves back to allow you inside, "Thank you so much." she doesn't say anything. Your eyes slowly take in the room, widening at the dozens of dolls that are in every single corner, all over the floor, tables and chairs. You turn back to her and try to put on a smile, "You like dolls?" she strides over to the table and picks up what seems to be an unopened water bottle and walks over to you, handing it to you. You open it, "Thank you." you start chugging it and even though she has the veil over her face, you can feel her gaze on you.

You stop chugging and close the bottle and motion to the dolls, "The reason why I asked is that I also like dolls. They give me a sense of security and I feel like I can talk to them and they actually listen," you stare down at the bottle, "they actually understand." you chuckle to yourself and look back up to her. You fidget with the bottle cap, "Look at me, I come into your home and start getting deep not even five minutes later." silence shortly fills the airs between you two as you try to look anywhere but her. She lifts up her hand, catching your attention and she gestures towards the couch. You slightly hesitate but quickly make your way to the couch, slowly sinking into it once sitting down, "You do have a lovely home." you speak up, she seems to not be listening as she grabs tea and teacups.

You rub your hands up and down your thighs awkwardly, you wonder if she's just not a talkative person or she thinks that you're a rude person for banging on her door so late. Maybe both. Your eyes follow her figure as she makes her way over to you and sets down the tray of tea at the table in front of you, slowly sitting down and turning her head towards you. You look at the sugar cubes that are piled up in a small glass cup and at the filled teacup and a small PB&J sandwich. You notice the pinkish color of the tea. Strawberry Hibiscus, one of your favorites. You wonder if it's just a common tea to have or if she likes it also. You put two sugar cubes in your tea and stir them with the tiny spoon that was laying next to the teacup, "Strawberry Hibiscus is one of my favorites. I like anything strawberry." you smile at yourself and take the teacup into your hands, you put it up to your mouth and start swallowing gently.

You set down the cup and pick up the sandwich, you only bite a little out of it, you don't really feel hungry for some reason but you at least wanna seem grateful for her generosity and hospitality. You set it back down and let out a small yawn, struggling to try a stretch. She seems to notice it as she takes the tray and puts in back in the kitchen and makes her way back over to you with a small blanket draped over her arms, she holds it out and you take it from her. You slightly bow your head in a way to say 'thank you' politely, she slowly backs up and turns around. She makes her way out of the room, you assume to go to her room and sleep, "Thanks again for doing this." she turns her head to look over her shoulder, you smile softly and she turns back around to go back to wherever she was going.

You sigh as you slowly lay down on the couch, you hope that she didn't expect you to be gone by morning. You frown at the fact that you have absolutely no place to go, no friends and no more family. You drape the blanket over you and lay on your side, staring at the floor. Your eyes quickly get heavy and you feel yourself slowly fall asleep.

Tomorrow will be the first day of your new journey, your new life.