Chapter 2

In a fairly large apartment, (Y/N) was still asleep but not for long. His alarm turned off making loud noises, he turned to make it stop and after multiple tries he finally did it. He lets out a groan before opening his eyes to the bright sunlight blinding him. (Y/N) sits up on the edge of the bed then grabs his phone from the nightstand, rubbing his left eye as he checks his phone for notifications, and there were a lot of notifications on twitter. He scrolled down and down until he went to the DMs to check and got quite surprised.

@FoxyTails: Congrats on winning the contest! Me and the girls loved your video! I hope you reply soon~!

(T/N): Hi there, did I really win the contest?

After replying to the DM of Ahri, he stood up from his bed, walked to the direction of the bathroom and did his business there. After maybe 20 minutes of getting out of the bathroom with only a towel covering the lower half of his body, he grabbed his phone and checked once more to see the reply.

@FoxyTails: Yup! Where would you like to meet?

(T/N): I guess this [Location/Name], I don't have any work today so I'm free.

He tossed his phone to his bed, it bounced for a few times before laying on his screen to the bedsheet. (Y/N) went to his closet and picked out his outfit for today, grey jeans, (F/C) shirt and some nice sneakers. When he finished dressing up, he checked his phone once more and Ahri replied.

@FoxyTails: We haven't really seen your face in the video, we want to know what you will be wearing so we won't be having a hard time finding you.

(T/N): My phone must have slipped a bit during the recording, sorry about that. I'm currently wearing grey jeans, (F/C) shirt and sneakers, I will be waiting there after I eat breakfast.

(Y/N) exited Twitter, put his phone in his pocket before exiting his bedroom then directed himself to the kitchen where he began to make pancakes.

***

(Y/N) is now currently leaning against a brick wall scrolling through Instagram or any kind of social media the readers want, he was aimlessly scrolling without noticing someone got behind him and taps on his shoulder. He turned around to see a girl wearing black hat, black jacket, white undershirt, black shorts and white sneakers.

(Y/N): Yes? Can I help you?

???: (T/N), right? I'm Akali.

(Y/N): Oh! I didn't notice you, sorry.

Akali: It's fine dude, I'm wearing a disguise so fans won't recognize me.

(Y/N): Good point, so you're picking me up? Ain't I supposed to pick up a girl like you?

(Y/N) gave Akali a sweet smile, Akali just blushes and tries to hide from him so she won't get embarrassed but can't help to look at him with that smile, that damn smile.

Akali(Blushing): I-I….. Let's just go already…. Don't want fans to notice me….

(Y/N): Of course, and also my name is (Y/N).

Akali: {(Y/N) huh? I will remember that name forever…..}

Akali was leading (Y/N) where the three girls were, he followed behind her while looking at shops they walked by. After 7 minutes of walking they arrived at a cafè, Akali, towards a table where (Y/N) saw two girls across and another girl's head. They sat down, (Y/N) sees three girls, first girl was wearing a pink shirt, pink fur jacket, and purple glasses, the second girl is clearly Ahri she was wearing a black leather jacket, white undershirt, black and white fitting pants and white heels, the three girl was wearing something similar to the cover because Author can't explain shit.