Chapter 3 - First Night Planning

~Adagio's P.O.V~

I looked around, as (Y/N) showed us her room. It seemed warm and comfortable to stay in, so I smiled. (Y/N) noticed, and smiled back, making sure I acknowledged. I turned away, blushing, and Aria grunted at the sight of the bed. "Are we all gonna stay on that?" Aria pointed to it. "N-No. Someone can sleep on my beanbag chair, another on my swivel chair, and another with that bunch of pillows." (Y/N) informed. "Okay." I nodded as I walked over to the beanbag chair. (Y/N) walked to her dresser, and grabbed some clothes, then walked to the door. "Be right back, I'mma go change in the bathroom. Coordinate well!" She waved, and closed the door.

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

I walked across the hall towards the bathroom, and closed the door. I changed slowly, thinking of things to do. Then, I had an idea. Might not've been great, but it might've saved me from trouble. Once I finished clothing, I walked out of the bathroom, carried my clothes to my room, threw them into my hamper, and walked to my parents' room. I smiled, and knocked on the door. Soon enough, I found my father opening the door. "Oh, hey. What's up, kiddo?" He asked. "Is it okay if I let a few new friends of mine stay over?" I asked, a nervous smile appearing on my face. "How many, and for how long?" He asked. "Three, and...um...I don't know." I shrugged, rubbing the back of my neck, and looking to my left. "Me and your mother will have to meet them." I looked towards him as he answered. "O..kay." I responded. He shut the door, and talked with my mother. Soon, they both came out. I guided them to my room, and knocked so they could brace for us. Once I figured it was good enough to open the door, I did so, and the three were all sitting in their spots. My parents looked at them with curious smiles. Sonata waved, chuckling sheepishly, while Aria rolled her eyes. Adagio's eyes widened, and she smiled no long after she processed the situation. "Um.. these are my parents. You can.. call them (M/N) [Mother's name] and (D/N) [Father's/Dad's Name]. Mom, Dad, these are my friends, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata." I said as I pointed to each of them. Adagio chuckled, and stood up. "I'm glad I'm meeting the parents of a great friend." She held her hand out as she smirked. My father accepted the handshake. Adagio put her hand down, and noticed Aria and Sonata were arguing again. Mother and Father's eyes widened, and they looked towards me. "You'll have to excuse them, they're idiots." Adagio frowned back at the girls, then looked at us again. "Well then, I'm getting pretty tired, so...goodnight!" Mother waved. "Um...okay." I smiled to her, then waved when my father did. Once they left, we all started picking up a conversation, now we could get to know each other more. It was a bit awkward, but I shrugged it off and just smiled. I yawned at some point, so I figured I should get some sleep. I laid down, and curled up under my blanket, bidding them, goodnight. I soon drifted off to sleep as the girls just talked, lowering their volume.