Chapter 91

I woke up to Peter shaking me awake.

"What are you doing?" I growled. "Let me sleep."

"We're going to be late for school, dumbass," Peter said, pulling me from the bed.

I shrieked as I was torn from my blankets. I reached back for them, but Peter pulled me upright.

"C'mon. School," he said.

I groaned but put on my clothes and walked with Peter to the kitchen.

"Morning y/n," Sam called. "I'm making chocolate chip pancakes."

I grinned and clapped my hands together. 

"N/n!"

I turned around to see Morgan running towards me. I opened my arms and she jumped into them. I held her on my hip and kissed her on the nose.

"Hey Morgs!" I said.

"Hi n/n!" Morgan said happily.

I smiled at her. I looked back to the doorway to see my dad leaning against the wall.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" he asked.

I shrugged.

"Nope. But I don't want to hide," I said.

My dad smiled sadly at me and I put Morgan down. She ran around the kitchen and finally found Loki on the couch.

"Hello, Loki," Morgan said.

Loki chuckled.

"Hello, Small Stark," Loki replied.

I smiled at the two. Sam fed us all breakfast and Happy drove Peter and I to school. When we stepped out of the car, eyes turned to us immediately, and whispers started.

I held onto Peter's hand tightly as we entered the school. Peter squeezed my hand, letting me know that he was there. We met Ned and MJ at our lockers.

"Hey, are you alright?" MJ asked me.

I shrugged, looking around the hallway. There were always stares - I was y/n Stark, for crying out loud - but they were never judgemental like this.

"You'll be fine," Ned said.

"Hey, y/n, wanna make out?" Troy called from down the hall.

MJ flipped him off and I moved closer to Peter, tears already forming in my eyes.

"I'm going to kill Flash," I said.

Peter wrapped his arm around my shoulders and shook his head.

"You'll get expelled," he said.

"So?" I muttered.

MJ chuckled and I smiled a little bit. My smile dropped when I saw Flash at the end of the hallway, walking straight towards us. I broke away from my friends to go meet him.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Besides the obvious?" I asked him angrily.

Flash furrowed his eyebrows. Peter walked up beside me.

"With me? What the hell is wrong with you? And you too, Penis Parker," Flash said. "Y/n, you're just a slut, and Parker over there is just a pushover for taking you back."

I glared at Flash before pulling my fist back and launching it at his face. I hit him square in the nose and he fell to the floor. The were gasps and yelps from the students around me.

"Miss Stark! Headmaster's office, now!" a teacher called out.

I groaned.

"I'll see you later," I muttered to Peter.

I trudged through the school, stares and whispers following me all the way to the headmaster's office.

Group Chat

The Avengers

Y/n

can someone please pick me up

IronDad

why
what's wrong

Y/n

i got suspended

Assmerica

what?

IronDad

y/n what the hell did you do??

Y/n

well the guy who kissed me called me a slut and peter a pushover so i punched him and now he has a concussion

Nat

that's my girl

Wands

imma beat up a sixteen year old fr

Y/n

wanda as much as i appreciate it, you'll probably be thrown in jail so pls dont ily too much <3

Bucket

i'm coming to pick you up

IronDad

the school just called me
you must have punched the kid pretty hard
he might press charges

BirdBrain

against one of the richest and most powerful families in the world?
i don't think so

Nat

the kid's family is pretty rich

Pie

how do you know?

Nat

i found them online

Y/n

it's an assassin thing