Chapter 44

The look on his face was priceless. He was stoked.

I ran up to him and hugged him so tight.

"Happy Birthday baby." I whispered in his ear and I could feel him tightened his arms around me.

I let go and everyone was giving Justin hugs and handshakes and saying Happy Birthday. I just decided to let him hang with his friends.

They hanged out for a long time. To be exact a hour and a half. I guess, he was going to hang with them, I guess I just thought I would of got special treatment. I did come up with the idea.

I walked over to the girls as they were standing there and were eating the food.

"Hey girls" I say to them. I gave one of the little hot dogs and eat them. They were so nice.

"Hey Sarah. I thought you would be over there with Justin." Taylor says as she puts another little hot dog in her mouth.

"Nah," I start off. "I'll let him hang with his friends."

I stand there in awkward silent. I decide to slowly walk away. I turn around with my drink and in my hand and spill of someone as I turn around. It turns out that that person was Justin.

"Oh my gosh, babe. I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." His perfectly ironed blue shirt was all wet. I'm really sorry."

"Oh, it's okay. It's fine. It will dry off soon. But for now..." He picks me up and spins me around. "I love you"

"I love you too, you know, you should be thanking me. I made this for you." I was still in the air as Justin was still holding into me.

"Really? I would have never guessed." He sarcastically says. He finally puts me down and my feet meet the floor. "Thank you, my love, for this amazing birthday party. That I will remember for the rest of my life." He was doing arm impressions and everything now.

"No worries my dearly boyfriend." I say to him. I jump to his arms and my lips smash against his.

I feel fireworks, butterflies and grasshoppers all at the same time. This kiss, I will remember, for the rest of my life and I know. I know that he will too. This is the most intimate kiss we have ever shared.

And I'm not ashamed that I am in public. I'm proud that I have a boyfriend like Justin. He's my life.

We finish our kiss and look into each other's eyes.

"I live to see your beautiful eyes, my princess" he says as it feels he stares into my soul.

"And I live to see your beautiful smile my prince." I say back to him. He smiles straight away.

We go back to the party as everyone is having a great time. No one is drinking alcohol or doing drugs.

It's just a perfect gathering.