Chapter 7: don't want to be alone

Wilbur looked around terrified. Sapnap was holding him, cooing soft things to him. Wilbur looked around quickly for any sign of blood or the guy. Once he ajusted to the darkness he saw no blood.

He checked his arm. Just healed scars. Sapnap saw and frowned slightly. "Wilbur..?" Wilbur didn't answer, he wasn't really in control of himself right now.

He looked like a scared cat. The guy. The cuts, the dream, sapnap dying and he couldn't do anything. Sapnaps dull eyes and his breathing slowly stopping, the blood, wilbur not being there for them.

He choked out a raspy breath and covered his mouth. He felt sick. Sapnap held his shoulders. "Wilbur, breathe baby" he said. Wilbur moved his hands and gripped his t-shirt sleeves and let out a blood curdling scream.

It sent shivers down sapnaps spine. He sounded like he was being murdered. It made sapnap tear up and freak out. "Wilbur baby I'm right here!" He said holding the sides of his shoulders.

Wilbur covered his mouth and scream sobbed. All the emotions from the past few months came pouring out. It wasn't long before bad and skeppy came running in from the scream. They were terrified something really bad happened.

Wilbur was sobbing. Hard. So hard he couldn't breathe well. Sapnap tried to get him to calm his breathing but every time he tried touching him it only made things worse.

Ten minutes passed. Bad stood awkwardly, making sure wilbur didn't pass out or anything. Eventually, wilburs sobs died down and he looked at his lap. He definitely needed that cry, but not so.. dramatic.

It was the dreams fault. Sapnap moved slowly. "Baby.. can you hear me wilbur?" He ask softly. Wilbur nodded very slowly. Sapnap smiled slightly. Progress.

"Can I hug you honey?" Wilbur nodded more hesitantly. Sapnap gently rubbed his back and pulled him into a soft hug. Wilbur slumped against him.

Bad left the room for them to talk. Sapnap ran his hand through his hair. "What happened honey..?" Wilbur teared up again. Sapnap gulped. "Ok ok you don't have to tell me.. just breathe ok..?'' wilbur nodded slowly and let out shakey breaths.

His head hurt from the crying. He wanted to lay down but he felt off.
He really didn't show much emotion right now, from the pure shock he had right now.

Sapnap turned on the lamp and pulled the blanket off of them.
Wilbur looked down and frowned. His body was shaking horribly, he felt sick, and worst of all his lap was soaked.

Sapnap felt really bad for him. Whatever just happened was really that bad.. "hey will.. it's ok baby.. let's get you to the bathroom and get calmed down ok..?"

Wilbur was mortified but also terrified. And confused. Why did he have such a horrible dream and why did he feel like this? Sapnap got up and helped the shaking boy up.

Wilburs legs wobbled as they walked to the bathroom. Sapnap sat him on the toilet and kissed his head. "take a bath ok? I'll be right back we just gotta change the sheets love" wilbur really didn't want him to go but he understood.

Sapnap left and cracked the door. All wilbur could think about was sapnap dying. Right beside him as he slowly died as well. The blood gushing out of them both. Tears came back to his eyes as he sunk into the bath.

He pulled his knees to his chest and looked at his arm. It felt like that dream he'd had a long time ago, where he bled out from his stitches coming undone. That time he died alone bleeding out..

This time he died with his lover bleeding out. And it was so much worse.

He was back to crying in an instant. He covered his face and cried into his knees. Sapnap came back and frowned shutting the door and crouching beside him. "Hey will.. I'm here again.."

Wilbur sniffled and looked at him. At least sapnap wasn't dead. Wilbur grabbed his hand and put it onto his cheek. He didn't want sapnap to leave him again. If he did he could get hurt. What If his nightmare came true?

Sapnap pet his head. "go ahead and wash off ok..?" He stood up. "I'll leave so-" wilbur sat up and grabbed his arm. Sapnap looked at him. "ok.. I'll stay.." he sat beside the bath.

Wilbur grabbed a rag and washed his shoulders. Sapnap continued to play with his hair as wilbur washed himself off. He washed his legs and thighs and sat the rag down.

Sapnap grabbed a towel and wilbur stood. He kept his hands covering himself but he really could care less right now. Sap wrapped the towel around wilbur and pat him down.

Sapnap sat him on the counter and hummed softly. "I'll get you new clothes ok?" Wilbur shook his head. "room.." he mumbled. Sapnap sighed softly and nodded taking him to the room.

Wilbur sat on the bed that was now stripped of it's sheets and blankets. Sapnap sat new clothes for him and sat beside him. Wilbur picked up the boxers and slid them on. He put on the t-shirt and then leaned on sapnaps shoulder.

Sapnap rubbed his back. "I'll get new sheets and then we can lay down" he said getting up. Wilbur nodded and followed him to get the sheets, and back to put them on.

They sat on the bed and sapnap pulled wilbur close as they laid down. Wilbur didn't get much more sleep that night.