' Holy moly, it looks too stunning...' , Mijin murmurs in mind as her eyes judge the perfect dress is nicely positioned on a mannequin. It's speechlessly amusing to watch as nearly everyone who wears it will turn into a Cinderella in no time. She didn't know how she'll turn out to look tho.

❝ Do you like it? ❞ , Mijin's father was accountable to get his precious daughter's ball gown dress as Hwang Mina, also known as his second wife was in charge of choosing the gown for Mijoo.

❝ Yeah, but I'm not sure whether I should wear this expensive stuff. ❞ Awkwardly rubbing her nape, the girl was still not used to adapting the fancy personalities like how her father used to.

❝ I asked Ms Yoon to personally construct this dress just for you Mijin-ah. ❞ Great, now she felt uneasy to decline this offer from her father. How nice?

Reluctance was drawn across Mijin's ethereal face as she just sighed since she felt like a burden to have her father this busy when they literally lost the relationship between a father and a daughter cause of his betrayal and her absence years ago.

❝ May I know how much this dress costs then? ❞ Whispering slightly to the old man, the girl asks with full curiosity.

Humming before chuckling, the dad finally responded with a huge grin to let Mijin know that expenses aren't that big deal for a rich CEO like him. ❝ ₩24999975, why? ❞ She barely heard such huge numbers in her life before.

' Shit, that's so expensive. ' It'd be rude of her to keep arguing with the elderly so Mijin just shut her mouth tight.

Let's just say that the girl finally ended up accepting the too expensive gown.

-

Staring at her glorious reflection in the mirror, the girl still couldn't believe that her eyes represented her as a beautiful lady in the mirror.

The silky dress and the organza capes flowing from the short little sleeves made her look like a royal highness. The crimson lip taint which Jay gifted days ago was nicely put on her as she could smell the alluring cherry scent. Mijin's lustrous strands got curled as it put a youthful image onto her even more.

There her eagle eyes were, mischievously peaking through the silvery eye mask which she was told to attend with.

Stepping outside from the black pitched car, the amazed girl gazed at the famous and crowded party thrown by the administrators.

She knew no one from the associates except for Jongseong and Taehyun. Hopefully, she'll bump into her boyfriend. The rules were horribly strict as they weren't allowed to reveal their true identities until the ball starts.

❝ No thanks. ❞ Denying the awful cosmopolitan cocktail which the waiter offered, Mijin scrunched her face as her nose experienced the foul and powerful scent of alcohol.

Distancing herself from the crowd of people cause her social anxiety to exist for a reason, she finally sighed. Rubbing her shivery arms with warmth, the girl zoned herself from people at a differing location.

❝ May I have this dance m'lady? ❞ , a voice catches Mijin's attention as they speak. The beat just started playing as it's a cue for Mijin to start dancing. But no way in hell would she accept a random stranger's offer.