052. like brother like sister

H I R A E T H

 lii||like brother like sister

There's a loud sound of objects clattering to the ground and Maria laughs as Regulus grabs her by her waist and lifts her onto the table of the empty classroom, quickly attacking her lips with his. They're currently skipping muggle studies in one of the empty classrooms because when they'd entered the classroom 'electricity and it's uses test' written on the chalk board and Regulus had hurriedly grabbed her hand and swept her away with him.

Regulus is stood between her legs as she sits on the desk, her hands tugging through his tousled hair as he pulls her by the hips closer to him. Maria moans into his mouth slightly when she feels his other hand that isn't resting on her hip tug at the hair at the back of her head, something that's becoming quite a habit for them both. The Potter pulls his hair as well and he groans onto her lips, her leg sliding up and down the back of his.

Both his hands leave her body before she feels them on her bare thighs, slowly sliding up and down, going further up her skirt each time.

"Reg—we can't, it's a classroom." Maria breathes, sighing in pleasure when his lips move down her jawline and leave wet kisses down her neck.

"I know we can't but god I want to." Regulus whispers in her ear hoarsely, sliding his hand up her skirt further and Maria lets out a frustrated sound at the back of her throat has she grabs his neck and pulls his lips back down to hers.

There's a loud ring of a bell and Regulus groans, throwing his head back as they heat the sound of shuffling outside, the students making their way to their next classes.

Maria sighs, looking at Regulus who raises an eyebrow, "what? There's a class of first years in here next."

"Fine." Regulus sighs, fixing his tie which was messy and knotted, running a hand through his even more tousled than usual hair to try and tame it.

"You first." Maria says and Regulus smirks.

"I don't think anyone would be too shocked to see us walking out of an empty classroom together, Ria." Regulus mumbles and Maria rolls her eyes.

"Go."

Regulus smiles, leaning in to kiss her but she dodges and he leaves a kiss on her neck with a smile and Maria huffs, nodding to the door. The boy rolls his eyes and strolls to the door, looking around before slipping out. Maria lets out a breath as she hops off the desk and opens the door, only to have her path blocked by a tall figure.

"What the fuck." Maria mumbles, looking up and feeling her heart sink slightly as she sees the mop of greasy black hair. "Oh it's you, Snivellus."

Snape sneers at her, grabbing her wrist that went to open the door further so that she can leave.

"What do you want—no let me guess. . .a drink? A. . .cauldron? Maybe. . .some shampoo?" Maria smiles and Snape glares at her.