eight.

egypt aaliyah ali

"okay mei take yo dog," i said handing mei-lee her puppy

"come here coco," she said pulling her from me. she put her on the ground and let her run around.

"why you invite me over here if no coochie bumping is happening," i huffed.

"girl," she laughed. she think i'm playing but i'm being dead serious come rub my pussy with yours bitch.

"if i fuck you then that's cheating miss luca,"

"oh yeah i forgot my forehead got 'property of luca' written on it," i sighed, "mei he won't even touch it like wtf,"

"just relax and wait god dammit," she said sitting next to me, "you know me and tj been getting closer too,"

"yeah he told me he fw you fr,"

"mhm but i'm not into that relationship shit like i still wanna fuck bitches,"

"i better be bitches," i rolled my eyes taking some of her grapes.

"you are bitches stink," she smiled at me. keep smiling at me bitch you finna fuck me.

"anyways put on moana," i said hitting her thigh then grabbing my phone.

swipe

swipe

liked by tjdidit and 1,004 others1luc if u dont leave ming wing's house in the next 30secs im finna come shoot that bitch up

1luc if u dont leave ming wing's house in the next 30secs im finna come shoot that bitch up.
view all 250 comments
1luc and ima tag you in this post too play with me bitch.
tjdidit shoot up my bitch house ima shoot up yo momma house
1luc @tjdidit fuck my mom she dead

"he's so crazy i love it here," i said liking his post. i would comment but i'm the one that decided to keep us lowkey.

"you know tj and luca finna buss through that door any minute now-" mei was cut off by tj opening the door aggressively. i got up and ran to the bathroom locking the door behind me.

"luca get your crazy ass outta here!" i laughed yelling.

"ion wanna break mei door just get out so we can leave," he said standing by the door.

"no luca we finna bump coochies go home,"

"bitch- aight," then i heard footsteps going towards the front door. i waited five minutes before i slowly unlocked the door and left the bathroom. i peeked into the front room looking to see if luca was still here.

"they gone?" i asked mei and she nodded. as i was about to take my seat back on the couch i heard a door open and before i could turn around and see what was going on luca picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"mei save meeeeee," i said tryna get out of his grip.

"sorry stink," she laughed getting up to make a plate for tj. luca closed the door behind before making his way downstairs and putting me in the car, not forgetting to put my seatbelt on and plant a kiss on my forehead.

it's the thought that counts 🙄

"when did you even take the first pic?" i asked rolling  my eyes.

"the day we went to the fair," he said pulling out the driveway.

"fucking sociopath," i huffed crossing my arms.

"you think you can play with me? mei lucky if it wasn't for tj i would've shot that bitch up," he mugged me.

"yeah aight," i rolled my eyes.

"watchu tryna say?"

"i'm tryna say you not bout it,"

"bet," he said going quiet. i hope this suspense he's adding leads to me getting fucked because that's what i'm hoping for.

the whole ride to his place was quiet asf. i took a lil kitty nap before i was woken up by the door slamming.

he picked me up and carried me into the house before locking the door behind him.

"go upstairs," he told me and turned on my heels and walked up the stairs. ian even know this nigga owned a house i just thought it was just his apartment.

i walked around until i found the master bedroom with all his clothes on the bed. picking them up, i put them away then threw myself on the bed. soon after luca walked in mugging me and going into the bathroom.

okay mr attitude.

i scoffed grabbing the remote and turning on netflix. getting in the blankets i felt myself becoming sleepy and yawned hard.

my psychopath of a boyfriend don't wanna talk to me i hate it here.

"baeeeee," i said as he walked back in the room. he mugged me before getting in the bed with me and grabbing my waist to move me closer to him.

"go to sleep egypt you're tired," he said closing his eyes.

"so you dragged me from getting my pussy played with to sleep?" i asked. he opened his eyes to mug me then closed em again. i rolled my eyes and watched his cute self fall asleep.

so peaceful.

i kissed his lips softly before getting up under him and falling asleep.

-