14

"here put this on" the older male tossed a black hoodie over to jaemin who was laying on his bed.

"do i have to go to school?" he whined while sitting up with the hoodie in hand.

"yes, so put the hoodie on and get ready."

the changing process completed itself over night and jaemin woke up with pale skin just like jenos, he didn't feel any different but he looked and knew he was. the new vampire decided to go about his everyday life until it was time for jeno to teach him how to defend himself like a vampire.

"maybe the hoodie is giving you away." jaemin told jeno while tossing the hoodie in hands on to the floor. "you always wear a black hoodie and your blue hairs poking out makes it obvious who you are."

jeno thought about that and it made sense, juyeon was smart enough to know that jeno wore the same thing everyday.

"try this." jaemin took a pink hoodie out from his closet and tossed it to jeno.

"i'm not wearing pink." he threw it to the other side of the room then looked at jaemin for something new.

"alright, what about purple." the brown haired boy rummaged through his closer to find his old hoodie, soon pulling it out with a smile. there was an obvious grease stain on the front of it and jeno for sure wasn't gonna wear it.

"just gimme my hoodie back, i don't care about the risk." jeno grabbed onto his hoodie that was still in jaemins hands but couldn't get it out of the youngers grip. he tugged harder on his piece of clothing but jaemin still wouldn't let go. one more hard pull caused jaemin to go flying into jenos body, knocking them both to the ground, jaemin on top of the older, faces onto centimeters apart.

"gosh jeno could've just asked nicely." jaemin rubbed his head, being too distracted by the pain on it to realize that jeno let go of the hoodie and now had his arms rapped around his waist. 

when the young boy noticed the silence he looked down being met by jenos beautiful eyes. a sudden heat filled his body and he was overcome by an odd feeling, a good one though. he noticed that jenos eyes traveled down his face and settled onto his lips. it's like he knew what jaemin was craving from him when jaemin himself didn't even know it.

their faces slowly moved closer to each other's, almost like the world was pushing them together cause their own bodies couldn't. their lips had finally touched and danced together in a sweet, soft kiss.

jaemin was quick to pull away when he realized what he was doing, his body even quicker to get off of jeno and stand up, his first time using his vampire skills.

the quick movement caused jaemins head to spin and jeno grabbed a hold onto his arms to steady him.

"nana your speed kicked in!" jeno was happy to see that the boy was starting to develop the same
skills he had.

"i did? omg i did!" the boy smiled his ethereal smile then tackled jeno into a hug. they stayed there for a bit then decided to finish getting ready and head to school which they did, not completely forgetting about the kiss they shared but more saving the memory for another time.