"um.." y/n examined the menu. "the mickey mouse one." she smiled.

clay told the lady behind the stand their orders and paid for them. they watched the woman make their cotton candy and y/n was in awe.

"you okay?" clay asked y/n, chuckling.

"i've never seen people do that with cotton candy before and it just looks so cool.." y/n continued to watch the woman make the cotton candy.

the lady took yellow, black, red, and white cotton candy to make y/n's and pink, white, black, and yellow to make clay's. she wrapped the cotton candy around the paper wand she had and then she folded the cotton candy to the shape of the disney characters they chose and added the different colors of cotton candy to form the design (if you don't know what i'm talking about, it's kinda hard to explain. if you look up cotton candy cartoons there should be a couple pictures of cotton candy that looks like certain cartoons and then you'll see what i'm talking about).

"wait, what did you order?" y/n asked clay.

"minnie mouse." clay giggled.

y/n playfully rolled her eyes. not too long after that, they retrieved their cotton candy.

"wait!" y/n lightly shouted at clay before he ripped off a piece of his cotton candy.

"what? is there something wrong with it?" clay began to look all over the cotton candy.

"no, i just want to take a picture of you with it." y/n giggled. "hold it up in front of your face." y/n told clay as she took the picture.

y/n smiled at the picture and then showed clay.

"that's a cool picture." he commented. "let me take one of you." he smiled, gently taking the phone out of y/n's hand.

y/n walked to the place clay was and held the cotton candy up in front of her face.

the pictures were adorable..but they wanted one of the two of them doing that. clay looked at the lady behind the cotton candy stand and approached her.

"hi again, do you mind taking a couple pictures of my girlfriend and i with the cotton candy?" clay kindly asked.

"i don't mind at all." she smiled and clay handed her his phone.

clay and y/n walked a couple steps back and held their cotton candy characters in front of their faces and slightly giggled.

the cotton candy lady told them they could take more if they'd like. the couple posed for a couple more pictures as the cotton candy lady took the pictures. after a minute or two, they finished and they thanked the woman for taking them.

one was of them holding the cotton candy in front of their faces, another was of them kissing and holding the cotton candy down by their sides, another of them kissing but behind the mickey mouse cotton candy so you couldn't see their faces but only the back of their heads, etc.

clay and y/n went from store to store finding cute little things and clothes they both liked.  they ended up buying each other small things and surprised each other with them every now and then.

they were having such a fun time, clay thought. he didn't want it to end just because y/n has to go back to tennessee.

his thoughts were broken by y/n pulling him to go meet rapunzel.

-
the rest of their time there, they continued to buy things and get food every now and then. when it grew dark, clay took y/n to the walk by the castle and they watched the parade with all the disney characters and the fire works go off.

y/n thought this was one of the sweetest things clay could ever do for her. it might now sound super fun or magical to you, but to her, it was so special.

clay kindly asked a teenage boy behind them to take some pictures of them as they watched the fireworks, without y/n knowing. the kind boy agreed and went off to the side to take the pictures.

clay pointed up to them and pointed out a specific one he thought y/n would like, since it looked pretty. y/n smiled at the firework he pointed out and clay then wrapped his arms around her.

these pictures are going to be great. clay thought to himself. i want a picture of us kissing though..

clay held up his pointer finger, secretly, to the boy who was taking the pictures, signaling he wanted one more picture. the boy nodded and smiled at clay. clay smiled back and then turned y/n around so she faced him. he put his hands on her hips and leaned in to kiss her. y/n got the memo and she put her hands up to clay's face to cup his cheeks.

the picture would be even greater because y/n had to look up to kiss clay. clay thought this was cute.

y/n closed the gap between their lips and clay smiled into the kiss. it was a quick kiss but would be memorable. after the kiss was done, they rested their foreheads on the others and smiled.

at home.

when y/n was in the bathroom getting ready, clay took advantage of the free time he had and looked at the pictures the kind boy took of them when the fireworks were going off. clay smiled at them. the boy took multiple pictures. some of them looking up at the fireworks, one of clay pointing to them and y/n watching in awe, a couple of them was clay hugging y/n from behind, and finally, one of them kissing and one of them resting on each other's foreheads.

clay loved the pictures. he decided that he could send them to his email and edit them on his computer to make them look even better.

y/n's pov

i walked out of the bathroom and into clay's room to see clay in bed on his phone. once he saw me, he put his phone down and made grabby hands at me to come cuddle. i laughed and climbed into the bed.

this is not meant to be sexual in any way, it's just them cuddling.

clay pulled the sheets over me and gave me a hug after. the hug turned into clay resting his head on my stomach as he wrapped his arms around my waist. i giggled and went to play with his hair.

"thank you for the fun day clay, it was super fun and i'm glad i got to do it with you." i said, twirling his hair between my fingers.

"mhmm." he mumbled.

"aw, are you tired?" i laughed a little.

"mhmmm." he mumbled again.

i laughed a little and then put my arm around his back.

"goodnight clay..i love you." i added.

clay's eyes opened immediately and he looked up at me and smiled.

"hehe i love you tooo." he giggled, snuggling into me further.

i smiled. my eyes felt heavier every couple seconds and eventually i fell asleep.

-
IM BACKKKKKK

finished june 7, 2021 - 10:57pm
word: 1774