Mommy talks and lunch breaks

Mary's P.O.V

-----------------------

I didn't know what to think of the brown haired man with blue eyes named Louis. Sure he was cute maybe even sexy, but he was a celebrity and those were never good. It's not like I even have a chance with him so stop thinking about him Mary! I told myself sternly. As I parked my car in front of my apartment building for lunch I collected my stuff and hurried to my apartment. Opening the door and closing it I walked towards the kitchen and ate some leftover lasagna from days ago. I reheated it in the microwave and set it to 3 minutes.

I sat down in the kitchen table and waited for my food. I thought about my day today, how it had turned out so different than my usual days. Those days of Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday consisted of me attending UCLA. ( University of California Los Angeles). For the days such as Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday I went to work at my usual schedule. Today was Friday explaining why i was at work.

I heard the ringer of the microwave beeping to tell me that my food was finished. I sighed and stood up to gather my food. My hunger had suddenly gone away, but I still ate my lasagna. I had to be back to work at 1 p.m and by the time I finished my lasagna it was barely 12:34. I went towards the sofa and sighed as I plopped down on the sofa. I pulled out my iPhone from my back pocket and texted my friend Sophie.

Mary: Hey sophs!

Sophie: Hey best friend!!

Mary: You won't believe who I met today -_- cockiest bastards ever.

Sophie: ooooo :0 who!!??

Mary: One direction :/

Sophie:WHAT THE HELL AND U DIDN'T TAKE ME WITH YOU?? ANY GIRL WOULD DIE FOR THEIR SEXY ABS AND HERE U R COMPLAINING!

Mary: :0 you didn't meet them and then the one named Louis tried to get my number pffsh you know I don't like them.

Sophie: what? •_• why didn't you get it for me if totally do his fine butt *sigh*

Mary: I've gotta go to work come over later I don't have anything tomorrow lets go dancing tonight!!

I saw that it was 12:55 already. Wow time goes fast when your texting! I got my purse and keys as well as my phone and got in my car and went back to work.

The rest of the day went by fast at work and by the time I got home at about 3:55 because it was a 10 minute drive home, I was ready to go dancing. Of course I'd have to wait till night.

I went to my room and changed my clothes into sleeping shorts and a tank top. I went to my bed and put the timer on my iPhone to wake me up at 7:30, just in time to call Sophie and invite her over to get ready together.

My last thought before falling asleep was of all the hot guys I'd meet dancing but that didn't bring any excitement as usual....

---------------------------------------

Louis' P.O.V

After I had pulled my iPhone out I called my mom immediately. I waited and after three rings I heard my mom's sweet voice answer.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hey mummy how are you?" He asked softly.

Ever since his parent's divorce she hasn't been the same, his mum Jay and his father Troy were both werewolves. Jay and Troy hadn't been mates so they divorced. She married a second time to her real mate Mark. Louis was due to be an alpha for his father Troy anytime now when he decided to retire from singing. His mum felt that she had separated Louis from his father when they divorced even though Louis assured her that he was fine with the divorce.