Sequel to Merry christmas Izaya lemon

Oh was it one hell of some nine months and Izaya didn’t know how much longer he could put up with a pregnant you. Sure you two were dating and why the hell he even wanted a child was even more beyond his thinking. 

It was weird though, he loves all humans and here’s one specific human and he ‘loved’ more so than the others and she’s having HIS kid. 

He dreaded the thought of such…but now…

“Hey Izaya! Come on we have to think of a name for your son!” you bellowed at the man who was trying to tone you out right now.  Closing his eyes and laying his head in one hand.

It was annoying…

All he heard was ‘baby this’ and ‘baby that’, it was a question though on why it bothered him. 

“Izaya….” You asked him once more but realizing he was thinking and decided to not bother him, plus you got annoyed with him just staring off at nothing. Stupid informant broker stays up days on end and does this crap.

Christmas sucks… he doesn't believe in that crap… he’s an atheist for Pete’s sake! And Japanese at that rate! 

Holding his forehead he began to drum his fingers on the desk. He’s felt your tummy and admittedly he did feel those stupid gushy feelings for a moment, he pushed them back and acted like it was nothing though and put on some sly stupid ass smirk.

Everyone in Ikebukuro was terrified at the thought that there was someone who wanted to have a children with Izaya. (Though there were plenty of women who wanted him as well and he ‘might’ hit on them on the sly)

He was good looking as hell he’s skinny and stuff but he’s sexy. 

Cue Izaya in self-indulgence now.

“ Ah!!” you yelled as a loud crash woke him up from his dream and getting up to find you clutching your stomach. 

You were breathing heavily as you looked at him.

 “Don’t’ just stand there! I’m having a baby Izaya!!!” you yelled at him as he blinked again. He was dumbfounded and everything in his mind went blank for a moment. 

“IZAYA!!!” you yelled rivaling Shizuo’s voice now. 

“ah! Yeah! Come one [name]-chan!!” he said now ‘calmly’ leading you out the door and quickly to the hospital. 

~

He stood beside your bedside as you pushed, your hand breaking all the bones in his with unknown force. “One more push misses [surname]” the doctor said as Izaya winced lightly grunting from your strength as he finally heard some wailing cry fill the room.

Izaya ignored the pain [ that is complete bull ] as he looked to see the doctor holding a baby boy. 

You were panting as Izaya continued to stare at the thing that conveniently popped out of you somehow. Though honestly he felt indifferent to this child, no he was not a man for relationships.