ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴇ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

Start from the beginning

"okay, so stand here and wait until I finish this interview,
am i clear?"

"hmph fine... why should I even listen to this lady"
"don't be rude, appreciate that the pretty lady was willing to take us with her"
"shut up Monitsu"
"uhm Kayama-san what is this interview about?"
"that you will see soon dear Tanjiro"
those were her last word before leaving the four or shall I say five people behind,
but, not before sending them a wink right before closing the door behind herself.

"live TV till after noon! Today's topic is: "is sexiness necessary for hero work? And so, we have these two in the studio today"
"a rookie hero who debuted just this year, Mt.Lady and
Midnight, who is currently teaching at U.A high school"

"two beautiful ladies" Zenitus said, hearts creating in his eyes, he was truly watching something showing beauty indeed.
"zenitus can you be quite, I am actually trying to watch and would highly appreciate not having you scream every two second because you fall for every lady you see" the (h/c) haired girl expressed to the boy beside her, her facing showing hint of tiredness.

"now midnight when you first debuted, your costume was so extreme that it created a stir, eventually leading to the 'regulations for Exposed skin in costume' bill being submitted to the national diet"

"I-" *Zenitus has stopped functioning*
"and that's everything for today folks, we will be right back." a stern facial expression was planted on the girls face, eyes close with a all so bright smile. making the people around her take a step back, afraid to find out what she may do if the reaction of the yellow haired boy kept going on.

"now I'm going for the 'ultra-thin' style. Many say that because of the nature of their quirks, clothes obstruct their abilities. It's not a matter of whether or not sexiness is necessary but rather that the result of necessity became seen as sexy"

"midnight... your words is the perfect example of how we should answer when the ones around us take the real meaning of something and twist them to something different. we all work for something, may it be ourselves or may it be for others. I knew picking you was the right choice" [y/n] said to the ones close, it didn't matter if they listened or not, it was souly an expression of admiration.

However, their voice came out with a sad tone, their words holding understanding over the situation. the world is a place where we all judge, we judge based on provided information and judge without knowing the full truth. it's a pity, and the girl known as [y/n] knew that.

seeing the one he called his lover having a small sorrowful look on her face, he slowly went behind her, two armes wrapping itself around their waists before interlocking their hands together. he could read her like a book and so could she about him, he could smell her emotions and she could read them of him. they didn't need to exchange words, because they both knew.

"what's with you?, trying to pick a fight?"
"of course not! It's just, how do I put it.. I think you're amazing!...For your age"

"THEY ARE FIGHTING, WHO DOES THIS LADY THINKS SHE, FIGHT HER BEFORE ME... I WILL SHOW HER"
"Inosuke you can't just leave the room..." but even with the small protest from the other he kept going out the room, slamming the door after himself.