Jeth smut Seth Pov

Shows are pretty fun. John loves rocking on stage. The only downside is that he gets really sweaty. He made it his job to try and give me a hug afterwards. Except this time, he didn't just hug me. Plus, it wasn't in private. Nope. It was were everyone in the arena could see. Most people gasped while others 'aww'ed us.

Fun, right?

~~~~

His lips lingered on mine, lengthening the kiss. I didn't pull away out of pure shock. As much as I hate to admit, I really enjoyed it. When he pulled away, he licked his lips then gave me his signature goofy smile. With a wink, he walked away, going to help people clean up. I just stood there like an idiot, or like a deer in headlights. Either way, I looked freakin' stupid.

Eventually, I snapped out of my trance and stumbled around, barely even helping anyone.

We usually did that sort of stuff in the privacy of his room. I guess he wanted it to be known.

Later, once at home, I trudged upstairs, still in a daze. I did what I usually did after shows; take a shower, then go to John's room. I was interrupted in the middle of the last part when John pushed me up against my wall, kissing me with a fiery passion. My cheeks burned, as I only had a towel covering my waist. It didn't seem to faze him, but he probably doesn't care.

John moved from my lips to my jaw, placing a trail of feathery kisses down to my neck. Once there, he searched for my sensitive spot. When he found it, he began sucking on my neck, causing me to wince. Once he was satisfied, he pulled away and licked his lips. He quickly began assaulting my lips again, but this time he tugged on the piece of cloth that was keeping me somewhat decent. I kept my firm grip on the towel though.

John gave up fairly quickly, instead he began to roam his hands over my body, taking in every feature he could feel. I tugged on the hem of his shirt, signaling that I wanted it off. He paused in his assault to take it off. He continued his attack once it was off.

////

This is it.

I have to admit, it really hurt. I just wouldn't admit it to John. He'd want to stop, but we've already gone this far.

His thrusts were slow, steady, and gentle. Despite the pain, it felt good. Thank goodness John wasn't being rough, I don't think I could've handled it if he was.

John worked on another hickey that was sure to be there in the morning. It was his sign of dominance. He was marking me to make sure others knew I was his. As he did that, he nipped my skin.

Unfortunately, we had to be careful. If we make too much noise too much, we'd be caught. The fact that John was groaning and grunting didn't help at all. Perhaps it seem a little louder than it was, like one of those tricks your mind plays.

With every second that passed, his trusts became came faster and his arms tightened around my chest and stomach. I had to clench my jaw shut to keep from moaning too loud.

So there I am. A devoted male Christian bent over a bed being stolen by another devoted male Christian. I know there's something about this in the bible, but a friend made a good point one day.

"That was then. I'm sure there was less homosexuality back then. Now, there's more of it. I'm sure the big man can make an exception."

He was right. It's everywhere now. I don't think God would be willing to send that many people to Hell.

"I love you Seth. God, I love you so much," he panted. His teeth grazed one of the many hickeys. It was at this point that I felt vulnerable.

John could do almost anything to me like this. He had full control. He is the dominant one. Every time we time we touch, I get a feeling I can't and won't dare describe.

I could tell he was reaching his limit by the way his nails dug into my skin and his pants ands soft moans.

His last thrusts were sloppy and uncomfortable, but John seemed to pay that no mind. Instead, he bit down lightly on the base of my neck. This time, I couldn't suppress the accursed moan the escaped my lips.

John moaned as he released himself inside of me. He took a few seconds to catch his breath before pulling himself out of me.

~~~

The rest of the night went without a hitch. The morning? We almost got caught.

It went a little something like this:

"Seth? Are you alright? There's claw marks on your chest, and you keep shifting in the chair..."

Korey's voice startled me, and I almost choked on my breakfast. Once I composed myself, replied,"John and I were both being goofballs. I slipped, bruised my tailbone, and John tried catching me only to fail miserably. He ended up scratching me. No big deal. I'll be fine, Korey. I'm a big boy."

John snorted back laughter. Then, when everyone was busy eating their food, he leaned over and whispered in my left ear,"I'm glad to know that I'm the only one who can make you moan like that."

My face burned. The only reasons we didn't get caught was that I already thought my lie out, and I used makeup to cover the hickeys. It was stuff like this that was gonna get us caught.

Jen leaned over and put her hand to my forehead. "Are you alright Seth? Your head feels pretty warm..."

I took this as a way to escape them. "Now that you mentioned it, I have been feeling a bit off today. . . I think I'm gonna go lay down for a little while..." With that, I excused myself from the table, took care of my dishes and headed upstairs. The look John gave me was a clear message. "Traitor!"

So that's how I ended up in the same position as last night, except now, John was definitely the dominant one and it was going to be far from normal.